• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fakenburger: from sizzlin to fizzlin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fakenburger: from sizzlin to fizzlin

Tim Horton's is withdrawing all beyond meat products from its menu at this time. I'll admit that I thought this product would have a fairly significant niche in the market but it does look like it will only be a niche product at best. What is galling is the amount of stupid government involvement in the sector. That flushing noise you heard was more tax dough down the drain. Wonder how long canuckistan has left before it become a cold venezuela?

Lots of $$ to spend, or should I say waste on. Mastercard got $49 million from the Feds.....

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
      Tim Horton's is withdrawing all beyond meat products from its menu at this time. I'll admit that I thought this product would have a fairly significant niche in the market but it does look like it will only be a niche product at best. What is galling is the amount of stupid government involvement in the sector. That flushing noise you heard was more tax dough down the drain. Wonder how long canuckistan has left before it become a cold venezuela?
      The MSM is is on board with all the excitement of every new franchise that picks them up and the ad budget must be huge.

But who do you know that eats them?

Comment

Originally posted by zeefarmer View Post
        Lots of $$ to spend, or should I say waste on. Mastercard got $49 million from the Feds.....
        Wow, why Mastercard that makes no sense at all.

Comment

A&W in AB now selling bison burgers lol.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...