• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canberra under threat our national capitol

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canberra under threat our national capitol

Not from voters

Click image for larger version

Name:	66590AF4-A2DE-47D0-9201-D01B243CE84E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	779289

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Not from voters

[ATTACH]5524[/ATTACH]
    Mallee very close relative of mine lives in Canberra. She has been emailing me pictures and updates. Hard to believe the latest fire was started by the landing lights of a military helicopter, I don't think we appreciate how dry it is there. Sounds like within 20 km of Canberra but I might have misunderstood what she said. Certainly hard to fathom what you guys are going through.

Comment

How close is it? Is it expected to go in that direction? Not that they always do as expected.

Can’t imagine the logistics of evacuating Canberra. Fort Mac was overwhelming enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
        Mallee very close relative of mine lives in Canberra. She has been emailing me pictures and updates. Hard to believe the latest fire was started by the landing lights of a military helicopter, I don't think we appreciate how dry it is there. Sounds like within 20 km of Canberra but I might have misunderstood what she said. Certainly hard to fathom what you guys are going through.
        More likely static electricity from the blades. I used to get zapped all the time working seismic in the mountains. Usually with a long line attached with the bird hovering there's enough zip it'll almost put you on your butt, with the right temp/ humidity/ even snow. Might explain why i went farming, sucker for punishment.

Comment

Worth a watch long but terifying

https://www.facebook.com/59711532124/posts/10158389012652125/ https://www.facebook.com/59711532124/posts/10158389012652125/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.