• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long is Saudi not buying Canadian grain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long is Saudi not buying Canadian grain

probably up +$10/MT at least. The origins offered were the European Union, Australia, North America (excluding Canada), South America and the Black Sea region. The seller has the option of selecting the source country as long as it is not Canada.

Is this problem ever going to to get dealt with

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
    probably up +$10/MT at least. The origins offered were the European Union, Australia, North America (excluding Canada), South America and the Black Sea region. The seller has the option of selecting the source country as long as it is not Canada.

My guess ...maybe if after the next election and a government change in Canada. ..

Freeland....while gaining rock star status like the buffoon leader here...will not fix the problem she created. ...

Good thing Yerry gave the Saudis grain rights in Canada...for free....

They should be booted out of Canada. ....

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post

As long as our current Liberal government continues to virtue signal to all our trading partners our exports will be restricted. All the while importing oil from the Saudi government why would they buy anything from Canada ? We will be the last resort for grain sales to Saudi, India, China and others until we get a government who will not run around and virtue signal.

Comment

Why buy oil from them if we can’t sell grain to them

Comment

So who is selling their grain to g3?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowerpower View Post
            So who is selling their grain to g3?
            And where is G3 selling the grain to?

Their port facility must be close at Vancouver to being operational. ...

Comment

G3 is the busiest elevator in our area by far line ups are always 10 deep or more.

Comment

It doesn't bother me that we don't sell grain to a country that has such a dismal human rights record, but it does bother me that we buy their oil.

Comment

Bothers me that we expensed a lot of bullets in the middle east while the saudis were allowed to build assets in Canada with our money because Ritz left the funds of the sale in the coffers of the company his government sold...

Bunge was just along for the ride and have been paid out as well...

I guess the liberals see how farmers took it up the ass and decided they would continue without vaseline...

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                    It doesn't bother me that we don't sell grain to a country that has such a dismal human rights record, but it does bother me that we buy their oil.
                    Does it bother you we also sell LAVs to them that they take directly to war on their own people?

We should have zero trade or relations with this country.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Does it bother you we also sell LAVs to them that they take directly to war on their own people?

We should have zero trade or relations with this country.
                      We don't sell LAVs ...we give them to the Saudis ...last heard they were 1.5billion behind

Comment

So the CPP own's 110000 acres and 40 percent of viterra. ...

Quite a deal for suits to make money farming for everyone else but farmers are losing their shirts...

I guess this is why there will be no help to western farmers when the suits at CPPIB tell Morneau all is well in agriculture...

Comment

Absolutely it bothers me that we supply weapons to them.

Comment

Does farmers still own 49.9% of G3? How much debt has G3 drug farmers into? How did G3 get the funding to spend so much someone must be holding cards?

Comment

G3 had the purchase price left in the company''s coffers....they paid zero dollars for it....then went on a spree with the money....

Farmers money....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...