Flu

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Flu

Jan 24, 2020 | 11:16 1

See they are gonna build a 1000 bed hospital in 5 days in China. This smells a little different then Sars and previous outbreaks. Panic is setting in.

I don't like the angles on pullbacks in some of the markets. 469 is my support number on canola.
Last edited by macdon02; Jan 24, 2020 at 11:18.
Jan 24, 2020 | 11:21 2 If you are basing your actions on the Chinese government's "news" then you are over reacting. If those lying bastards told me it was raining I'd walk outside and look up long before I went looking for an umbrella. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 24, 2020 | 11:33 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bobofthenorth View Post
    If you are basing your actions on the Chinese government's "news" then you are over reacting. If those lying bastards told me it was raining I'd walk outside and look up long before I went looking for an umbrella.
    Think they were about 6 months behind the curve reporting on ASF. If they are talking about disease, its already spreading like wildfire behind the curtain. I don't trust them either. Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Jan 24, 2020 | 11:49 4 Off to load up on surgical masks before they sell out, it appears to be out of control already. Computer simulations suggest 60 million dead in the next 18 months. The economic implications could be enormous. Not panicking but keeping a close watch on it. It may cut my trip down south short. Glad I drove and wont have to fly in an infected sardine can. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

GDR

• helmsdale's Avatar Jan 24, 2020 | 12:12 5 40M people on lockdown, army being called in, hospitals completely over-run... theres no way the numbers of 6-700 cases, 30ish dead are believable if those are the responses. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jan 24, 2020 | 13:09 6 Time for a flu tax.
    And surely there is something we can ban to feel safe. Reply With Quote

• Jan 24, 2020 | 14:18 7 Just think about that folks, a 1000 bed hospital in 5 days !!!

Can only happen when the government has all the say, that's what Justin was envious of when he made that remark at a private fundraiser a couple years back. Imagine a government with that much power.

The ChiComs are nothing but liars, our media is so quick to say "look how good the Chinese are sharing all this info", and I'm thinking,,, how do you know what their not telling us !!! effing media !

There are reports they're finding dead people in the streets from this outbreak,,, it's way worse than the ChiComs are letting on. Remember, the ChiComs control the internet over there, They control Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

And while everyone is watching for this disease, somebody please keep an eye on Hong Kong, this is the exact time the commies would take action there.
  • 2 Likes

• Blaithin's Avatar Jan 24, 2020 | 14:44 8
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsdale View Post
    40M people on lockdown, army being called in, hospitals completely over-run... theres no way the numbers of 6-700 cases, 30ish dead are believable if those are the responses.
    Granted I don’t follow the news much but this is what I was curious about. A 3-4% mortality rate isn’t bad at all. Bird flu in comparison is something around 75%+ I think.

Morbidity could be high but I don’t think 3-4% is much higher than the normal flu outbreak.

So what’s really going on if they’re making such a big deal over it. The reaction isn’t equaling the information. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 24, 2020 | 15:05 9 Uh, one question comes to mind over all this,

WHY IN THE **** IS ANYONE FROM THOSE AREAS ALOWED TO BOARD PLANES AND TRAVEL/SPREAD THIS ALL OVER!? Reply With Quote

• Jan 24, 2020 | 16:42 10
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsdale View Post
    40M people on lockdown, army being called in, hospitals completely over-run... theres no way the numbers of 6-700 cases, 30ish dead are believable if those are the responses.
    One thing you can bet about china is disinformation. The cases are probably double or triple that just like their pig deaths from ASF. They hid those numbers too.

This is result of millions upon millions of people living basically on top of each other and very close to animals as well which create a vector for animal to human transmission. Chinese farmers basically farm like middle ages Europe with your livestock and animals kept in very limited areas that are close to human dwellings. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jan 24, 2020 | 16:42 11 How long until it comes through Vancouver and Toronto airports?
    Business as usual traveling to Canada with a simple question if you have visited regions in China infected. Nobody from China will ever lie to our CBSA. Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2020 | 16:43 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaithin View Post
    Granted I don’t follow the news much but this is what I was curious about. A 3-4% mortality rate isn’t bad at all. Bird flu in comparison is something around 75%+ I think.

Morbidity could be high but I don’t think 3-4% is much higher than the normal flu outbreak.

So what’s really going on if they’re making such a big deal over it. The reaction isn’t equaling the information.
    You’re about right on. Spanish Flu of 1918 killed 50 million out of 1.8 billion humans about 3%. Reply With Quote
    Jan 24, 2020 | 16:52 13 Maybe the answer to the outbreak is simpler than we think. Like dont eat soup with a bat in it.

Name:  bat soup.jpg
Views: 3883
Size:  56.7 KB Reply With Quote

• Jan 24, 2020 | 21:16 14 Corona always tasted like bats had S$#% in it. Reply With Quote

• Jan 24, 2020 | 21:26 15 In Australia NOW

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-...rises/11900428 Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2020 | 00:35 16 https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1220919589623803905?s=20

This Harvard Epidemiologist seems very concerned. Estimating 5% of the cases have been identified. It's worth a read, he's got more on it if you click on his name it'll pull up everything he's posted. Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2020 | 00:45 17 Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2020 | 03:59 18 Either 4 or 5 cases now in Australia Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2020 | 06:02 19 Death from Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome is 30%. Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2020 | 09:26 20 When it comes to infection rates, exponential ruins the party ever time.

This could be tough on airlines, especially Boeing. Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2020 | 09:54 21 Relax as soon as Justin gives the go-ahead SNC Lavalin and a few contactors with the right contacts will have a new hospital on the way. Might be a slight delay waiting for the unions to get back from Regina though. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 25, 2020 | 09:55 22 Reports from Oah Phukung Chiit News that the deceased are reanimating and biting random strangers. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• helmsdale's Avatar Jan 25, 2020 | 10:11 23
    Quote Originally Posted by 15444 View Post
    Reports from Oah Phukung Chiit News that the deceased are reanimating and biting random strangers.
    Bahahaha, and here I thought lead was the answer when shit hit the fan. Who's got a decent medieval sword collection? Bonus points for claymores! I'll need to shovel a few more bin bottoms to get more upper body strength. Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Jan 25, 2020 | 17:47 24 Went to four pharmacies in Vegas sold out completely of face masks and antiseptics. Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2020 | 18:05 25 As expected Chinese Flu is in Toronto now. Reply With Quote
    Jan 25, 2020 | 20:21 26 I am waiting for the inevitable link to climate change.

Trudeaus response; We need to be working with our international partners and listening to Canadians.

China putting up a 1000 bed hospital in mere days. If that hit Canada like that it would roll over us like nothing with our politicians standing there blinking like fools. Got to hand it to china, they didn't f around.
    Last edited by jazz; Jan 25, 2020 at 20:27.
    Jan 25, 2020 | 20:53 27 There would be lichen moss growing on the headstones before the house of commons decided where to build. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 25, 2020 | 21:27 28 China better be investing in more body bags and a means to dispose of bodies without spreading the virus. 1000 bed hospital looks quite fancy and all but in reality it’s a place to contain the sick as they recover or die. Only way this thing will be remedied is to vaccinate but that doesn’t appear to be available for a year. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jan 25, 2020 | 23:21 29
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    China better be investing in more body bags and a means to dispose of bodies without spreading the virus. 1000 bed hospital looks quite fancy and all but in reality it’s a place to contain the sick as they recover or die. Only way this thing will be remedied is to vaccinate but that doesn’t appear to be available for a year.
    Just reading an interesting article about the possible origin of the coronavirus in China.

Possible theft from Winnipeg Bio-lab by Chinese employees, then back to Wuhan Bio-lab where it was accidentally released.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...d-weaponize-it

At the end of the article it says military stratigists in China would have the possibility of a " bloodless victory " in a war. Reply With Quote
    Jan 26, 2020 | 00:08 30
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Only way this thing will be remedied is to vaccinate but that doesn’t appear to be available for a year.
    Sounds great. A year of people dying and everyone shutting the **** up about CC. I sure hope Greta gets it. Suzuki and Gore too. Clean out the trash. Reply With Quote