• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flu

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    In 2009 SARS infected 60m Americans. 12000 died with no precautions. With what trump just announced i predict fewer than 1000 US deaths this yr. vaccine by nov.

Conspiracy is the MSM.
    Total BS! SARS outbreak was in 2002-04 with a world wide total of about 8100 cases and about 775 deaths.
    SARS and MERS are both beta-corona viruses and there is still not a fully tested vaccine for these so to claim there will be a vaccine by Nov for Covid19 is a not realistic.

Comment

Flu v cv19

Click image for larger version

Name:	07598D17-295A-4C4F-B051-66CF78886947.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	769478

Comment

Jazz, are we sure it was SARS I think you my have meant H1N1 aka swine flu.

Comment

Trials started in oz probably other places in world with the hiv/malaria vaccine. Some testing been done small scale trials bit bigger then release.

Love your posts jazz, but the it’s no worse than flu issue is why USA will actually exceed China sad but true.

Australia were only a tad better played catch up whole time whereas NZ our near neighbour bit the bullet from day one could be wrong but think there cases haven’t increased which was 5.

My wife’s side of family some cousins were in USA got back last Friday they all have it. Rampant was her words.

Comment

Projection by British scientists 1 to 2 million in U.S.

Comment

Our PM here conservative really like him.

Well came out last week and said yes they’ve kinda got it wrong but flying blind to start with type comment, takes a big man especially in politics to admit error. He’s actually won a fair bit of praise.

He was in the it’s no worse than flu camp to start with.

Not sure what the details are but USA has guaranteed some sort of emergency fuel measures for Australia reinterate don’t know details.

Comment

Jazz here is Italy 5 days ago.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200313-111051_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	769479

Here is Italy today.
                [

Cases doubling every 5 days. If the spread is not controlled in one months time take those numbers and multiply by 64. That's 2 million cases in Italy alone one month from now. Can we please stop the flu comparison nonsense Jazz. Exponential growth is the issue.
                Last edited by biglentil; Mar 17, 2020, 22:58.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  BC has 3 more deaths and 39 new cases. Think we kept the Chinese jets landing long enough?
                  This political correctness that allowed Chinese jets to continue landing until yesterday is the reason BC has the most cases in Canada.

Next, when will Mr. Dressup finally end illegal border crossings and enforce the law.

Comment

Air filters, including airplane filters made in China? Spray all air filters with silver ion.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                      This political correctness that allowed Chinese jets to continue landing until yesterday is the reason BC has the most cases in Canada.

Next, when will Mr. Dressup finally end illegal border crossings and enforce the law.
                      He will not.

Because politics...

Comment

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-03-20/canada-to-return-irregular-migrants-crossing-border-to-united-states https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-03-20/canada-to-return-irregular-migrants-crossing-border-to-united-states

Canada to return irregular migrants crossing border to United States

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                          https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-03-20/canada-to-return-irregular-migrants-crossing-border-to-united-states https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2020-03-20/canada-to-return-irregular-migrants-crossing-border-to-united-states

Canada to return irregular migrants crossing border to United States

Just temporarily. 👎

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Just temporarily. 👎
                            Probably correct. I was surprised to hear this concession and have no doubt it is political - I'm sure Quebec was not happy with the crossing kept open.

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                              Probably correct. I was surprised to hear this concession and have no doubt it is political - I'm sure Quebec was not happy with the crossing kept open.
                              Well then get Bloc and Cons to pass a law to BAN such shit forever! Some body grow a set! Need to stop these PC morons.

Comment

Zinc enhances immunity to viruses. Stat Publishing says eat those lentils and beans. We have Kabulis soaking in the pot as I tap this IPad. 💪

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...