• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ambrose Out

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambrose Out

I was really hoping she would be the one to wipe that smug look off skippys face. Says she wants to stay in AB. Maybe she sees the writing on the wall and separation is in the air.

So its basically McKay and Poilievre as the front runners.
    Last edited by jazz; Jan 22, 2020, 16:59.

McKay gets my vote. He is the only one that can improve the Atlantic vote. Pollivere will get put 2nd on ranked ballot.

Comment

Why isn't there any private citizen with less political experience and more business sense running. ...

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
        McKay gets my vote. He is the only one that can improve the Atlantic vote. Pollivere will get put 2nd on ranked ballot.
        He can only get a handful more atl Canada seats, maybe half could go CPC. 24 seats, 6 already CPC, so he could get another 6 or so. Not enough.

He will get a couple in Quebec, still not enough.

He will have to go hard after the GTA and he will jump on all the policies the west hates to do it. Carbon tax, etc.

This is a dead end but might knock skippy out. Another minority and he will walk the plank.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          Why isn't there any private citizen with less political experience and more business sense running. ...
          Spoke to soon ...Rick peterson is in

Comment

My MP is apparently running. 93 days after being elected for the first time. I guess it’s only money right?

Comment

Spoke to soon ...Rick peterson is in
              No idea who he is. Lots of no names entering the race. Only way for any of them to have a chance is to have fully costed revolutionary policy ideas - like building a high speed passenger rail line from coast to coast, go from Halifax to Vancouver in a day. Something that could steal votes from Liberals. I don't see any landslide votes for ending corporate taxes like Peterson is suggesting.

If you aren't a household name, you can't be boring.

Comment

Agree that's what's needed but we all know the answer is no one in their right mind would subject themselves to the shit show we call politics in North America.

Comment

like building a high speed passenger rail line from coast to coast, go from Halifax to Vancouver in a dayg.
                  No sense building more links in a country fraying at the seams and has regions that hate each other. That won't bring us closer to unity. Canadians visit the states far more often than other provinces.

Comment

Why the hell would anyone ever do it again after the pounding in the ass trump has taken for his country.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      No sense building more links in a country fraying at the seams and has regions that hate each other. That won't bring us closer to unity. Canadians visit the states far more often than other provinces.
                      I agree, I was just trying to provide an example. Another would be to twin Transcanada highway across country. Not "make life more affordable" - ****ing vague shyt.

Comment

In a normal country with the disastrous track record of the present government, the opposition should be able to easily form the next majority government, but as history shows, this country's population is made up by a surprisingly large group of masochists.

Comment

No idea who he is. Lots of no names entering the race. Only way for any of them to have a chance is to have fully costed revolutionary policy ideas - like building a high speed passenger rail line from coast to coast, go from Halifax to Vancouver in a day. Something that could steal votes from Liberals. I don't see any landslide votes for ending corporate taxes like Peterson is suggesting.

If you aren't a household name, you can't be boring.
                          Peterson was in the previous leadership contest, he is a business man with his own ideas to help the economy. Not sure how he will do?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                            Peterson was in the previous leadership contest, he is a business man with his own ideas to help the economy. Not sure how he will do?
                            Tells you how lackluster he is when I had no idea he was even in the last contest.

Comment

Ambrose needs to be convinced to run. Nothing wrong with the other candidates, but she is the person for the times.

Can't imagine where the west will be if 8 more years.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...