• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integrity Post Frame Buildings

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integrity Post Frame Buildings

Curious what people’s experiences have been with integrity post frames? Have you been happy with the finished product?

Has anyone used the concrete columns in the ground as opposed to the regular treated wood?

They are pricier then some other post-frames companies once you add a few of the options, but would be curious to hear if others think the value is there for the extra dollars.

My brother has an Integrity Post Building with cement piers or bottom. Its a good building. He likes it.

Comment

If you go with them, make sure you get a good crew. We put an Integrity concrete post building up, and while the building has been good, the crew was terrible. My dad basically had to babysit them, and when he wasn't there, they made some serious mistakes.

Comment

I have three post frame buildings, one is an Integrity. Non concrete posts though, these are all just cold storage, keep machines out of the sun and weather. All the buildings look the same, the last one was done by UFA and was the cheapest per sqft. I would shop around and get multiple quotes.

Comment

Strayt "A" from Balcarres Sask. Excellent people top notch crews. They built two for us over the years the first one is 20 years old and as good as the day it was built.

Comment

We had an Integrity shed built in 2010 with the concrete posts. Cold storage. Not a single issue with the building-other than a few leaks where a screw missed the strapping. I think the crew did a good job but like bin builders, I had to pick up a lot of screws and nails off the ground.
            The main reason I went with Integrity was the concrete posts. They haven’t heaved, or moved or anything.

Only put a bifold door in one end, and sliding doors in the other end-that was a mistake. Bi folds in both ends is the way to go.

Comment

Like zee said it all depends on the crew
              First one a carpenter built , its about 82 x 90 with lean toos, we helped , dad had to go to lumberyard every day for something he forgot
              Took all summer
              Next one was mcmunn and yates , crew was outstanding done in 3 days
              Then next summer we added another 40 ft on , realized it (48x80) was to small , mcmunn again , crew were idiots , one was spinning powerturns in the field with a one ton , finally told them to **** off and another crew came and finished , job was good
              Next one was a finished shop with goodon , crew and price were excellent , 4 days and done and finished to a tee with a big bifold and an overhead
              The carpenter one has moved very little the other ones are as straight as the day they were built
              I would sure recommend goodon, though, whole thing was a pleasant experience

Comment

Experience with Goodon and Integrity, both good crews, no mess left behind, all sheds spray-foamed with bi-folds both ends. Hurricane force winds in about 2014 damaged pretty well all buildings on the farm, even moved a garage off the foundation, but never damaged a thing on the shed. We believe that the spray foam made the shed almost invincible.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.