• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The merger of CN & CP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The merger of CN & CP

Has this merger been completed? Is the Gov't giving their nod of approval? The plan of railway competition seem to be working out soo well!!

Westeners had better vote Liberal just like Ralph Goodale says! Another good plan...right!

Not to worry - CN and CP are not merging. IF you're in the Peace, however, CN is buying BC Rail, which will mean there will be only one way to move grain from there!

Comment

I'am in the North Peace Thanks for correcting me. This is my third crop here and the first time we had moisture in the spring. From the weather reports it looks as if all of Western Canada is having the perfect spring...rain after seeding.

Comment

Rain after seeding??central alberta here and we had 1 tenth of rain. a Total of 6 tens in may.not perfect in my books

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...