• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paramotor Pilot looking for land to fly from.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramotor Pilot looking for land to fly from.

This is probably a long shot but I figured I'd give it a try. I'm a fully trained and licensed Paramotor Pilot looking for a field to take off and land from in the southern Winnipeg area. If you're not familiar with paramotors (not very many are), this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxN3vy3OJP8 Youtube video should give you an idea of what it's about.

As you can see from the video, taking off and landing a paramotor does not damage the land at all. I just need a large enough field to take off and land from. In terms of using the field, I would only be using it to take off and land no more than a few hours before sunset (the wind is calmest in the late evening).

If you have a field, farm land or huge backyard you'd be okay with me using for this purpose, please let me know.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...