• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy farmers

Some guys in eastern australia more rain in last week than last 12 months

There’s nothing better in this world than a good timely rain. Makes all the worries go away.....

Comment

So happy to hear that.

Our daughter is working at a medical mission hospital in Zambia where they are currently suffering thru severe food shortages caused by last year's drought. Terrible situation.

This year's maize crop was barely getting enough rain, some didn't make it already. Some of the sweet potatoes were done also.

But in the past week, they got 5" of rain.

Very. Happy. Dance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	clapping hands.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	769320

And hope the rains continue. Because watching starvation happen is brutal.

Comment

Australia land of droughts and flooding rains.
        Shitze getting real in some places....

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Australia land of droughts and flooding rains.
          Shitze getting real in some places....

https://twitter.com/shaunous/status/...546694656?s=21
          One extreme to the other. I’ll always take it a little on the wetter side to keep the grass growing.

Hope y’all get what ya need. Are the fire areas getting some rain too?

Comment

No more talk of climate change , just extreme weather.

Comment

Been extremes forever...Click image for larger version

Name:	3m3u31.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	769321

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                Been extremes forever...[ATTACH]5503[/ATTACH]
                Where do they get theses numbers,?? cant be from science because they dont know f---all, must have asked Jazz.

Comment

The title is an oxymoron as who ever seen a happy farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                    The title is an oxymoron as who ever seen a happy farmer.
                    Not all of us are grumpy old sourpusses.

Are you?

Comment

Happy or grumpy sometimes yes after 60 yr at this buisness I have thought about quiting numerous times but then I ask myself if its realy that bad,I dont have to punch no time clock,kiss someones ass,make excuses for someone elses mistakes and i get to work my own hrs and outside,mostly to my liking.
                      The pay wasnt always good,but we survived and I will be very well off the day I die. IM not a greedy kind of guy ,just need enough to get by,let the others run a 1000 cows or farm 10,000 acres,nothing against them just not my cup of tea, Much rather be fishing or hunting or just setting in the shade on a hot day.
                      LAZY BY NATURE

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.