• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markets

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markets

Grain markets not feeling the love from Trump's deal with China. Why do you suppose that is? Could it be that this is like everything else he does, a fraud.

When people talk markets ...the saying....buy the rumour, sell the fact ...comes into the marketing plan....

Thats all I can add as a marketing discussion...

except for the beans are being put through american pork at a pretty high rate as the pork exports to china are increasing????? I do not know....sometimes the little hamster wheel in my head isn't registering what I read....too cold I guess.

Comment

Time to scare some farmers out of their grain..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
        Time to scare some farmers out of their grain..
        I liked your comment because that is as good as an analysis as anyone else could give....

Trains are shortening up due to the cold so elevators maybe full short term when it warms and guys get moving again...

Comment

[QUOTE=bucket;438166]When people talk markets ...the saying....buy the rumour, sell the fact ...comes into the marketing plan....

Thats all I can add as a marketing discussion...

It is a classic buy the rumor sell the fact and everyone who wasn't born yesterday knows that. I was expecting equities to be a bit weaker as well today but so far that has not happened but could still. The big question remains: will China honor their part of the bargain? I think they will try to play some games but think they will purchase commodities from the US to the detriment of other suppliers: ie canuckistan. To those suffering from TDS: please seek help.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.