• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dust stom nyngan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dust stom nyngan

A lot of nsw and vic getting good rain on fire areas good rain like 20 to 30 mm in half an hour but not all as above vid shows
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Jan 16, 2020, 04:54.

Man, that’s a dust storm like we had in the spring of 1981 after we plowed down every acre in 1980. (Not fun and etched in my memory for life). In times like that I placate myself by telling myself that the dust is needed to precipitate the water particles to make rain. Maybe a cloud will roll over you and dump. 🍀

Comment

I’m hoping that you guys get some good rains and put these fires out for good. We’re supposed to be flying out to Sydney next December for a wedding, hope that their resort they picked is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
        https://twitter.com/_molliegorman/st...21295883735040

A lot of nsw and vic getting good rain on fire areas good rain like 20 to 30 mm in half an hour but not all as above vid shows
        I can’t comprehend that video. Hope to never have to deal with that in person.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.