• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taxpayer Petition

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxpayer Petition

to stop the elitests harry and his wife from letting trudeau make taxpayers of canada pay $10 million a year to protect them , sign please
    i think its great that they want to move here and break away from royalty , just don't make us pay

I saw their net worth. If they want normal, collecting 3% interest is still not normal. They can pay their own way, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      I saw their net worth. If they want normal, collecting 3% interest is still not normal. They can pay their own way, thank you very much.
      I agree and don’t get it, why not pay for private security, it pays for itself off the interest from the royal holdings anyway.

As for security in Canada anyway... not sure it is even needed, I mean nobody really cares about them, except reporters. I would chat on the street if they wanted to chat, if not then have a good day.

Comment

They deserve as much free stuff as Leonardo Di Caprio or Jane Fonda.
        And have the same ability to pay for it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...
        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.