• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our version of " Coming to America"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our version of " Coming to America"

Is about to be played out in Canada with Prince Harry...

Canada hasn't decided if it would cover security costs for Harry and Meghan: Morneau a CBC article...

This young buck can get a phucking job and pay his own way or go back to living on grand mommy in jolly old england....

This phucking elitists think commoners should pay ????? And then they will make him governor general ....

This is the Trudeau way...trust fund kids....phuck sakes already...

He will always have security costs.
    Bill Mummy.

Comment

Sorry blackpowder maybe bill grandma but definitely not mommy

Comment

That whole royallity thing make me puke..

Comment

Who in the hell do these two think they are. What a joke. But the joke is on us, 30,000+ a day for RCMP security billed to us. That was on the "news" last night.

Edit:
          They two losers will contribute absolutely nothing but chaos and expense to our country. Does anyone really believe that they are going to be getting jobs, LOL!
          Last edited by sk_wheatking; Jan 14, 2020, 09:08.

Comment

Meanwhile small towns that get robbed regularly can't get an RCMP posted in the area....

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              That whole royallity thing make me puke..
              Yep big losers, it’s a matter of time before Meagan is divorced again and on to her third husband.

Typical Liberal celebrities.

Comment

Curious who the monarchy loyalists are politically? You won't catch a bad word about them from Conservative party policy even though it should be base party policy to slowly move towards an independent republic.

Polls show 60% monarchy loyalists in country. Can't imagine they are all stuck in Liberal party.

Comment

Looks like no Harry fans here. I don’t think Harry has a problem with putting on a pair of boots and getting a job done.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                    Looks like no Harry fans here. I don’t think Harry has a problem with putting on a pair of boots and getting a job done.
                    True...that's a fair statement....but when you wean yourself it doesn't mean you find another tit to suck on....does it?

And I don't think it should be top of list for the Prime Minister or finance minister....
                    Last edited by bucket; Jan 14, 2020, 11:00.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      True...that's a fair statement....but when you wean yourself it doesn't mean you find another tit to suck on....does it?

And I don't think it should be top of list for the Prime Minister or finance minister....
                      Yes that’s right they can make their own way.
                      Last edited by TASFarms; Jan 14, 2020, 11:04.

Comment

Ever heard the term 'crown land' , every square inch of dirt in Canada is infact held of the crown. The monarchy owns Canada they want you to think its ceremonial.

Comment

These guys are going to make it by liscenicing their royal brand. Harry will be here to shame us for speaking fees like Trudeau and company and his wife has a Disney contract already.

NA press is already wetting the bed about being able to cover them 24 7 here. Its grostesque

Comment

Grotesque is a good word.
                            Justin and the media are gaga over it.
                            "Polls" show Canadians are wetting themselves.
                            £1000000 per year security??
                            Governor General????
                            We really must be a nation of idiots.

Comment

I cant imagine that Harry had a security detail follow him all the time when he was in the military did he? There were reports of him in the bars around Medecine Hat when he was training at Suffield.

Would think that after a period of time the media would get bored and move on, I know I would.
                              Last edited by GDR; Jan 14, 2020, 15:15.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.