• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys on twitter

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of you guys on twitter

BlacketPeter

Only do agriville twitter and combine forum.

Look at NAT a bit

I’m no keyboard warrior don’t mind my name being known.

Facebook yeah on it don’t really use it more family and friends stuff

Quite a few of you are

i am on tweeter but don't post a whole lot. Check out The Combine Forum once in a while, more during harvest. Look at NAT but don't post anything. Don't bother with Facebook.

I will check you out on Twitter Mallee

Comment

I'm on Twitter but I'm in jail right now cuz I called our PM a media ****. I think my exact words were something like "He's a **** just like his mother. A media **** but a **** nonetheless."

They put me in jail and said I could apologize and delete the tweet to get out. I pointed out that everything I said was factual. That didn't seem to matter.

Comment

I do Twitter, it’s a good place to interact with vegans and animal rights activists 🙄😂😂

Comment

The latest whipping boy is the almond orchard farmers in California. The bees are being exploited and abused. You know why? Because 40% of them never made it through last winter. But nobody told these nimrods that bees don’t live forever. Their lifespan is short.

According to my friend Google the lifespan of a female honeybee is 122-152 days.
          Last edited by sumdumguy; Jan 13, 2020, 22:48.

Comment

Bob of the North, didn’t you keep the “Get Out of Jail Free” card from your monopoly box?

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerNed View Post
              I do Twitter, it’s a good place to interact with vegans and animal rights activists 🙄😂😂
              @JessLReid and @NicolasDCarter my 2 favorites

Comment

yes, sad story , jimmy the pig , in mourning over katy the sow. jessl.reid twitter
                Last edited by Guest; Jan 14, 2020, 19:04.

Comment

Am on. Malllee follows me. And quite a few others from AV.
                  Last edited by parsley; Jan 17, 2020, 10:54. Reason: Addition

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...