Justin Trudeau and the Liberal cabinet

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Justin Trudeau and the Liberal cabinet

Jan 12, 2020 | 15:09 1 I believe that given the grave seriousness of Ukrainian Plane missile attack and the extent of loss of a record number of Canadian Passport holders and citizens, that Trudeau and his cabinet attend Iran as soon as possible and extensively investigate this heinous crime against Canada and seek a diplomatic resolution. This is a huge mess and needs to be rectified.

Trudeau, if he is any leader and cares for his citizens needs to be directly involved. It is unbelievable this has happened and he and his cabinet need to display leadership to Canadians and the World.

Iran seems to be possibly involved in a move to demand the ouster of the autocratic regime...which would make Trudeau’s attendance at this time even more remarkable at a time of such change. He could stand with the people of Iran and support such freedoms.

I realize there is great risk in having the Leader and entire Liberal cabinet go to Iran to be involved, but I believe that at least 65% of voting Canadians would support this noble mission at such a critical time in history.

I believe there should be a national outcry of support for Trudeau at this time to make this trip his new mission.
Last edited by Crestliner; Jan 12, 2020 at 15:12.
Reply With Quote

  • Jan 12, 2020 | 15:22 2 Agree, he should get there ASAP and demand action and be one with the protesters. Reply With Quote

  • Jan 12, 2020 | 15:41 3 Yes absolutely, attend the protests in the streets there, and become their symbolic leader, fully support this. Reply With Quote
    LEP
    Jan 12, 2020 | 16:10 4 I am sure that if they do that he will have them book a hotel by the beach. Reply With Quote
    AllisWD45's Avatar Jan 12, 2020 | 17:30 5 But but but what would he dress up as? Maybe someone out of Lawrence of Arabia! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 12, 2020 | 17:34 6 I am willing to help fund this endeavour whole heartedly. He should take his family as well as his brother who can do a film about the whole adventure. It will be epic. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 12, 2020 | 19:30 7 I sincerly hope you all jest,just wtf can he or canada do,get a sack of gold ?? Reply With Quote
    Jan 12, 2020 | 19:38 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I sincerly hope you all jest,just wtf can he or canada do,get a sack of gold ??
    With a little luck, he can break some of their archaic religious rules, and face the wrath of the kind folks in charge of the justice system. After all, they just jailed a few girls for up to 55 years, all for not wearing their Hijabs. Since Trudeau, is apparently unsure of his gender, he may be in violation of this and really cannot defend himself. It would solve one of our more persistent problems if he is stuck in an Iranian jail for the rest of his life. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 12, 2020 | 20:46 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I sincerly hope you all jest,just wtf can he or canada do,get a sack of gold ??
    At the very least, provide valuable training for Iran's missile defence system while on approach. Reply With Quote
    Jan 12, 2020 | 20:52 10 Just tell skippy there’s a climate conference in Iran, he’ll bring a couple of plane fulls of useless libs with him.

    Iran’s a great place for a holiday. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jan 12, 2020 | 21:11 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I sincerly hope you all jest,just wtf can he or canada do,get a sack of gold ??
    well i would hope to hell he would ask for some compensation for the victims , some are single mothers supporting a family and a lot of very bright hard working canadians lost
    really hit the university of alberta hard
    two years ago in honduras i talked to a retired lady from iran that spent her whole adult life here , her story was unbelievable
    her father was rich , they lived in a mansion with servants nd everything you could want . but women were second class citizens , so on her 18th birthday she stole her passport from her father and somehow came to canada
    had a very good life here , well educated and a real proud canadian
    one of the most interesting people i have ever talked to
    So sad what some of those people endured to get here and then have that happen
    Last edited by caseih; Jan 12, 2020 at 21:22.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 12, 2020 | 21:55 12
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    well i would hope to hell he would ask for some compensation for the victims , some are single mothers supporting a family and a lot of very bright hard working canadians lost
    really hit the university of alberta hard
    two years ago in honduras i talked to a retired lady from iran that spent her whole adult life here , her story was unbelievable
    her father was rich , they lived in a mansion with servants nd everything you could want . but women were second class citizens , so on her 18th birthday she stole her passport from her father and somehow came to canada
    had a very good life here , well educated and a real proud canadian
    one of the most interesting people i have ever talked to
    So sad what some of those people endured to get here and then have that happen
    Then why do some go back to Iran...these Canadians that died had gone back to Iran. ...and there are Iran-Canadians that held a vigil for the general that the Americans bombed....

    All very strange.... Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Jan 12, 2020 | 22:41 13
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    Then why do some go back to Iran...these Canadians that died had gone back to Iran. ...and there are Iran-Canadians that held a vigil for the general that the Americans bombed....

    All very strange....
    This is what I say all the time. None of my ancestors had any interest in going back to the Old World, and they all left parents/siblings behind. They were just glad to be out of the European shithole for good.

    When these people go back, makes me think life must not be too bad there...and they obviously aren't short of cash because round trip international isn't cheap. Reply With Quote
    Jan 12, 2020 | 23:07 14
    Quote Originally Posted by 15444 View Post
    I am willing to help fund this endeavour whole heartedly. He should take his family as well as his brother who can do a film about the whole adventure. It will be epic.
    Trudeau’s brother Alexandre should be a good connection to the Ayotollah terrorist regime from his past “work” he did for them.

    Maybe this terrorist connection would qualify the Trudeau family and friends group for VIP treatment? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 13, 2020 | 08:06 15 Trudeau travels to Iran and solves a crisis 50 years in the making. Ok then 🙄 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jan 13, 2020 | 08:27 16 You guys think a carbon tax in Iran on missiles will solve the problem?????? Reply With Quote