• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheer resigns

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good leader will pull it off like Boris did in England. I think people have had enough negative climate -whining from the left. People need a change or the whole country may jump. Its crazy what’s happening to this country. I thought the looney was a coin.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
      But it has to be Rona because every single center-right woman in this country looks at a male Conservative leader/MP and wonders "How interested is this MAN in my uterus?" In the case of Brad Trost, he wants his head shoved up just passed the cervix, just to get a good look and to cross reference it to the Virgin Mary.
      That's all nice but eventually the mass abortion issue is going to have to be dealt with. Its not just a womans right anymore, its become a nasty side business. You can do your own research if you need some nightmares.

I used to be pro choice because I thought this procedure was a last resort for desperate people, a rare unwanted pregnancy, genetic issues, etc. Look deeper and you will see its become birth control. 60M abortions in the US alone since RvW. 300 a day in Canada who has both virtually free birth control and even a free abortion pill.

Something is very wrong in our society.

Comment

This whole Scheer thing has me down today. What a waste of a couple years. Poor candidates in that leadership race and then he got owned by the dairy cartel in Quebec, and then rural Quebec rewards him by voting Bloc and putting skippy back in again.

If Ambrose gets in there, Quebec wont vote for a westerner so expect no votes from them. She might carve a few ridings off the GTA and maritimes.

It will take a Red Tory to win those areas which is fine I guess better that Trudeau but I expect they might be similar on issues like climate. That doesn't help AB and SK.

Comment

I do feel sorry for Andrew also. He definitely was the better man for the job. But like high school, the cool dumb kid wins and then does nothing.

We need someone who understands Canada and can unite us before it is to late.

I'm hoping someone steps up and can motivate Canadians and the Media excepts.

Trudeau is a Cancer hurting Canada and needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            This whole Scheer thing has me down today. What a waste of a couple years. Poor candidates in that leadership race and then he got owned by the dairy cartel in Quebec, and then rural Quebec rewards him by voting Bloc and putting skippy back in again.

If Ambrose gets in there, Quebec wont vote for a westerner so expect no votes from them. She might carve a few ridings off the GTA and maritimes.

It will take a Red Tory to win those areas which is fine I guess better that Trudeau but I expect they might be similar on issues like climate. That doesn't help AB and SK.
            I guess whether the last 2 years were a waste depends alot on what expectations were going in. Personally I think we're alot further along than I thought wed be.

Trudeau 4 years ago seemed impossible to beat! Scheer was by and large elected to take care of the party in the meantime. Considering how the Liberals made out in the 12 years of Harper, scheer leaves with a strengthened bench, a mostly united party, and an opponent that is bruised and battered.

Provided the CPC doesnt shit the bed in electing a new leader (think Ignatieff following Dion) they stand a real chance at winning next go around.

Comment

Conservatives get elected on fiscal issues not social issues.The bible thumpers got to stay home when picking a new leader next time.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                Conservatives get elected on fiscal issues not social issues.The bible thumpers got to stay home when picking a new leader next time.
                Exactly. Leave the world is only 6000 years old bunch to start the Luddite party. They are easy pickings for the media.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                  Rather than hope social conservatives stay home, we should hope that the next leader can stand in front of a microphone, a camera, or an audience and unapologetically hammer home a fiscally conservative message. Find that person,
                  and the social conservatives will gladly fall into line.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    That's all nice but eventually the mass abortion issue is going to have to be dealt with. Its not just a womans right anymore, its become a nasty side business. You can do your own research if you need some nightmares.

I used to be pro choice because I thought this procedure was a last resort for desperate people, a rare unwanted pregnancy, genetic issues, etc. Look deeper and you will see its become birth control. 60M abortions in the US alone since RvW. 300 a day in Canada who has both virtually free birth control and even a free abortion pill.

Something is very wrong in our society.
                    Some people still oppose teaching broad based sex education in the schools and are still opposed to birth control. That explains part of the problem.

Comment

The Righties biggest problem is they can't unite on social issues within the CPC party. You have the extreme Righties, the old Reformers that are against same sex marriage and abortion.

The federal PC party underwent a metamorphosis into the Reform party once Harper high jacked it, and the CPC party hasn't changed from that point.

That's why the CPC party elected Smiling Harper 2.0 to replace Harper, the old Reformers are still controlling the CPC party. How could a worthy CPC leader not have defeated Trudeau in the past election?

Until the old Reformers lose control of the CPC party and stop electing leaders that suit their purpose the federal CPC will never will a federal election.

Extreme Righties on Agriville fall into the old Reformers parameters and those of you who thinking the CPC party is more united than ever are taking advantage of the legalization of Pot!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                        The Righties biggest problem is they can't unite on social issues within the CPC party. You have the extreme Righties, the old Reformers that are against same sex marriage and abortion.
                        Sure is a good thing Harper didn't get that 10th year in power. Those first 9 years were just a warmup. Surely after 3 terms that "evil agenda" was going to get dusted off and rammed through in a 4th term.

They had 9 years! 4 as a majority.

Comment

Whatever it takes to get the West the same privileges as QC.
                          The rest is buffalo chips.
                          Can't be done from Ottawa anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Nobody I know is against same sex marriage. So long as its between 2 consenting adults, marry who you want. Lots of us are married to the farm already. Who cares.

But abortion is a much different issue because another life is involved and has nothing to do with religion. I would be fine with the concept as it was devised, safe, legal and rare and used early in the pregnancy. Its the rare part and timing that is the problem now. I cant get behind a 3rd trimester abortion unless for medical reasons for mother or child.

Comment

Who's calling for third trimester abortions. I must live under a rock. That's murder.

Comment

Brad Wall isn’t running and is endorsing Rona Ambrose.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...