Trump Will Survive Impeachment

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Trump Will Survive Impeachment

Dec 10, 2019 | 13:27 1 But will the democrats and bought-out media be silenced? Reply With Quote
ajl
Dec 10, 2019 | 14:08 2 Hopefully. Dumbocraps in the US are almost more shameful than lieberals in canuckistan. Maybe they could do something useful like passing NAFTA 2 Reply With Quote
Dec 10, 2019 | 14:19 3
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
But will the democrats and bought-out media be silenced?
They will be both silent in about 11 months. Trump is about to get a huge mandate, 400 colleges, house, senate and all the courts. Wont be anything standing in his way. Skippy will just be a bug on the US windshield.

Whats more interesting is the dems sacrificed Biden because he will be called to testify. They will have to rerun Hillary again. and Trump gets to destroy her a 2nd time.
Last edited by jazz; Dec 10, 2019 at 14:24.
Reply With Quote

  • Dec 10, 2019 | 19:06 4 What about bloomberg ....is he a contender????? Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar Dec 11, 2019 | 07:15 5 Talking to friends in the USA Bloomberg isn't liked and won't have a chance. For some reason, most Americans don't like him.

    The impeachment will go to the next round and will be voted down.

    All this whole thing did was show the Americans how crooked the Liberals actually are. The election next fall will be Trump 2020. Reply With Quote
    Dec 11, 2019 | 07:28 6 Trump had another Keep America Great rally in Pennsylvania last night. He continuously packs 15,000 - 20,000 hockey attendance arenas.

    He has lots of momentum in swing states heading into 2020 and the Democrat contenders keep getting crazier. Reply With Quote
    Dec 11, 2019 | 08:58 7 Well our man could get 15-20 sheeple to come to an arena too ! Well at least a dozen Reply With Quote
    Dec 11, 2019 | 09:16 8
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Well our man could get 15-20 sheeple to come to an arena too ! Well at least a dozen
    I wouldn't walk across the street to see most of our politicians. People drive 6+ hrs and wait outside in the rain to see Trump.

    If I was the democrats I would be trying every shady tactic too because Trump is absolutely going to crush it next yr. Pelosi will be doing denture commercials. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Dec 11, 2019 | 09:40 9 I don't like the amount of time the canadian news cycles concentrate on Trump....but what are the democrats offering up for Americans that would want them to vote Trump out? Reply With Quote
    Dec 11, 2019 | 12:52 10
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    ....but what are the democrats offering up for Americans that would want them to vote Trump out?
    I hear 10 month abortions are a real winner with open unguarded borders a close second. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Dec 11, 2019 | 13:30 11
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    I wouldn't walk across the street to see most of our politicians. People drive 6+ hrs and wait outside in the rain to see Trump.

    If I was the democrats I would be trying every shady tactic too because Trump is absolutely going to crush it next yr. Pelosi will be doing denture commercials.
    Just like Trump and the Republicans won the house in the mid terms! LOL

    Trump may need Putin’s help again!

    Too soon to predict what will happen. But don’t let that stop you from kissing Trumps ass at at every chance. He is the greatest President of all time! Reply With Quote
    Dec 11, 2019 | 15:11 12 Interesting how the same people who posted about Scheer and the Conservatives would beat Trudeau this fall are now positive that Trump will win. Is this the Kiss of Death for Trump? Reply With Quote
    Dec 11, 2019 | 15:28 13 Russia thing is just loony left accusations
    However no one can argue that loony liberals brought greta here to campaign right in broad daylight Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Dec 11, 2019 | 15:34 14
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Russia thing is just loony left accusations
    However no one can argue that loony liberals brought greta here to campaign right in broad daylight
    Lots of non profit organizations bragging how they were campaigning for the liberals. It’s right on their website. Some of those non profits are foreign funded.
    Last edited by TASFarms; Dec 11, 2019 at 15:37.
    Reply With Quote
    Dec 11, 2019 | 15:40 15
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Russia thing is just loony left accusations
    However no one can argue that loony liberals brought greta here to campaign right in broad daylight
    Don't forget the endorsement by Obama....but maybe that isn't political interference according to the liberals... Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Dec 11, 2019 | 17:08 16
    Quote Originally Posted by TASFarms View Post
    Lots of non profit organizations bragging how they were campaigning for the liberals. It’s right on their website. Some of those non profits are foreign funded.
    Cough Soros. He found out how easy elections are to rig in weak countries like Canada.

    Fortunately the US and its founders were so much smarter and designed a system to keep out criminal foreign elements like him.

    Trudeau totally rigged the election right in front of our eyes. Media payoff, massive social spending to our lazy ignorant citizenry, fiddle with the ballet boxes, write election law to promote fake liberal news. Canada is Ukraine 2.0. Thank god we have trump on the job. Reply With Quote

  • Dec 11, 2019 | 18:22 17 Can you imagine what this impeachment circus has cost the american taxpayer?
    When they lose its too bad the socialist pricks couldnt be made to pay for it all
    Thats the trouble , no one is ever held accountable Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Dec 11, 2019 | 21:02 18
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Can you imagine what this impeachment circus has cost the american taxpayer?
    When they lose its too bad the socialist pricks couldnt be made to pay for it all
    Thats the trouble , no one is ever held accountable
    Over $40M US for the Mueller investigation and report. These Democrats are just disgusting. Reply With Quote
    Dec 11, 2019 | 21:30 19 If I remember right there were posters on here saying Trump wouldn’t make six months on the night he won the Election? Reply With Quote
    Dec 11, 2019 | 22:43 20
    Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    If I remember right there were posters on here saying Trump wouldn’t make six months on the night he won the Election?
    were those the same idiots that said the stock market would crash? Reply With Quote

  • Dec 14, 2019 | 17:36 21 A Dem "crosses the floor" over impeachment efforts -

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...es-republican/ Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Dec 14, 2019 | 18:35 22 slowly , but surely , come common sense is returning to the world
    its happening everywhere
    chuck et al are losing
    there will be no more free rides for these imbeciles that embrace , terrorists , criminals, rapists , etc.
    what a bunch of fu ck ups , if they don't like the the democratic process , they protest , lie , cheat , steal or the new one , impeach Reply With Quote

  • Dec 14, 2019 | 18:53 23
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    A Dem "crosses the floor" over impeachment efforts -

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...es-republican/
    More winning. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Dec 14, 2019 | 19:14 24
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    I don't like the amount of time the canadian news cycles concentrate on Trump....but what are the democrats offering up for Americans that would want them to vote Trump out?
    Often bought up here on political shows.
    As bad as trump is in many ways is the alertantive actually any better, and were would usa be today if hillary did get in all hypotheticals but interesting. Reply With Quote
    Dec 14, 2019 | 21:05 25 I think a “Hillary America” would have taken its game plan right out of Wynne’s Ontario playbook. Reply With Quote
    Dec 14, 2019 | 21:27 26 According to a Representative for Minnesota, 5 or 6 Democrats will vote against the impeachment since no crimes were committed and he believes it is all about sore losers. It will pass in the house.
    The Senate will shut this gong show down and voters will be mad at the Democrats for the next election.

    Sounds too good to be true for Trump.
    Last edited by Oliver88; Dec 14, 2019 at 21:30.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Dec 15, 2019 | 10:42 27 Ilhan Omar is doing great things in MN for the Republicans. Reply With Quote
    ajl
    Dec 15, 2019 | 14:59 28
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Often bought up here on political shows.
    As bad as trump is in many ways is the alertantive actually any better, and were would usa be today if hillary did get in all hypotheticals but interesting.
    What exactly is bad about President Trump? He is right most of the time. The only area that I think he was wrong on was pressing for negative interest rates in the US like Europe has. I think central banks should be dismantled and interest rates set in an open market with many participants trading. Other than that, I can't think of anything else where he is in the wrong and if I was American, would certainly be voting for him in 2020. Reply With Quote
    Dec 15, 2019 | 15:14 29
    Quote Originally Posted by ajl View Post
    What exactly is bad about President Trump? He is right most of the time. The only area that I think he was wrong on was pressing for negative interest rates in the US like Europe has. I think central banks should be dismantled and interest rates set in an open market with many participants trading. Other than that, I can't think of anything else where he is in the wrong and if I was American, would certainly be voting for him in 2020.

    Every govt budget in the world would blow up if you let the market determine. The CB's are handcuffed on rates. Im not even sure outside of the Fed cuts are possible. There's so much flowing into the US at present if they cut anymore, they will become the sole owners of govt debt, and then the only purpose of a cut is for govt benefit rather then the economy. This is part of the cause of repo. If required to own bonds through regulation, it's going to the US, the highest, safest return. He's looking for the currency bump effect and he doesn't understand what the negatives are. As this repo event unwinds, any govt with US denominated debt is gonna get lit up. Watch for currencies to get rather volatile. We likely will get a higher loonie especially if crude gets over $61. Reply With Quote