• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-28.6 this morning so how is the Carbon tax working out.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-28.6 this morning so how is the Carbon tax working out.

I honestly wake up and think in my head "**** Trudeau and **** his Carbon Tax" every day. It's like Merry Christmas and **** Trudeau are Canadiana.

As the temp dropped last night I would love if guys like chuck turned off their natural gas or drained their Solar panels with space heaters to keep warm.

Really why should a country like Canada go back to the middle ages and freeze to death? Doesn't each generation try to live better than the one before?

When I was small we had Wood heat and then Oil furnace that stunk to high heaven.

When Devine came out with rural natural gas wow we thought we died and went to heaven. Throughout the old diesel burner and nice clean gas.

When I build my home in Regina I went high efficient and had one of those 2000 energy-efficient homes. Triple pane windows etc and insulated from top to bottom.

A very warm home.

So again explain how paying extra on my natural gas meter to a wasteful gov is going to save the planet.

Why turn off my furnace and grab a blanket and freeze in my own home when it is already energy-efficient more than all of the Prime minister's homes.

We had one guy with an electric heated home back when I was a kid. Every time you went there on the coldest night you had to drink because you froze.

So again someone explain how paying money in the artic helps when countries like India and China do nothing.

Canada is doomed if they continue to follow skippy.

Oh, a genius was on the news yesterday with a greenhouse north of saskatoon saying he is happy about the carbon tax and what it is doing for the environment. He heats his greenhouse with burning pallets. You can't make shit up like this. Media follows that idiot. Wow were doomed.

Comment

No grain drying today it's just too cold.

Comment

Just think how cold it would be if we didn't pay the tax??Lol

Comment

"When I build my home in Regina I went high efficient and had one of those 2000 energy-efficient homes. Triple pane windows etc and insulated from top to bottom."

And you burnt less gas and saved money that easily paid for the extra insulation and high efficiency furnace. Why did you do this?

Comment

I did my part Chuck that is the point. Our shop has a foot of insulation and better doors and windows. Why did we do this all to save money and help out not burning
            But a Carbon tax like Trudeau added to my bill does nothing.

Comment

Chuck let's see the graph how much we have warmed up in the past yr?
              Minus 40 wind chill this morning..

Comment

Cutting ice on dugout ...its over 8 inches thick already....global warming ....dont think so.

And the arctic ice is receding at this time of year?????uh.uh?????

At what point do people start to use their god given brain...

Comment

Posters seemed confused with what is climate and what is normal variability in weather. Climate is made up of weather over a long period. Not just one season.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Posters seemed confused with what is climate and what is normal variability in weather. Climate is made up of weather over a long period. Not just one season.Much of the change occurs gradually over many many years. What happens in our short lifetimes doesn't tell the whole story. Most of us will be long gone before a lot of the severe consequences occur.

Maybe the cause of climate change was started long before we humans got here....just following your logic looking back....

Comment

You’re a very bitter, negative and angry person if those are your first thoughts for the day.

Maybe try focusing on something a bit less sour, your disposition and attitude may improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        You’re a very bitter, negative and angry person if those are your first thoughts for the day.

Maybe try focusing on something a bit less sour, your disposition and attitude may improve.
                        Is that a comment pointed at me???? I don't think I am bitter....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                          Is that a comment pointed at me???? I don't think I am bitter....
                          No. SaskFarmer. I just struggle quoting on my phone some days so didn’t bother 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                            No. SaskFarmer. I just struggle quoting on my phone some days so didn’t bother 😂
                            OK ....the bear needs some poking once in a while....get him worked up...we need more guys like him.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Posters seemed confused with what is climate and what is normal variability in weather.
                              I can help you with that. There's a very simple rule.

If its getting warmer - doesn't matter where - or if there's an extreme event like a hurricane or a flood - again doesn't matter where - its glowbull warming.

On the other hand, if its getting colder - doesn't matter where - then its simply weather.

You're welcome.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...