• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today’s major problem nope not climate or glypho

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today’s major problem nope not climate or glypho

Fark panic has set in.

Have kelpie bitch in season took her out of cage onto Ute. Tied up male kelpies.

Off to load a b double of canola about 3 kms away.

Half way though load noticed kelpie knotted with our jack Russell horney little toad , yep kelpies tied up I’m in like Flynn he must have thought.

A short 3 km run must have been worth the effort he was smiling.

Positive note today sold top notch wheat alas down throat of dairy o beef cow or poultry $310 on farm sad when A1 milling wheat going for feed.

To much top notch wheat in the world I guess

Oh thank God I thought maybe you were going to say our biggest problem is we flush the toilet too many times??? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      Oh thank God I thought maybe you were going to say our biggest problem is we flush the toilet too many times??? Lmao
      Need humour and good news stories on agriville sometimes........

Comment

Had to google Kelpie, Wiki says its either a horse-like water creature in Scotland or a sheep hurding dog in Aussie. Which should I gravitate toward? Have great dog day Mallee.
        Last edited by sumdumguy; Dec 9, 2019, 06:49.

Comment

Is there a morning after pill for dogs?

And the moral of the story.....never under estimate the will power and determination of the Jack Russell terrier.
          Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 9, 2019, 06:45.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...