• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain F$%K Up does it again. Wow Trudeau is Stupid.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain F$%K Up does it again. Wow Trudeau is Stupid.

So last night at a dinner in London Trudeau decides to drink a little and do the mean girls thing when trump is out of the room. Someone uses there phone to video it and it is all over the world.

Is this guy mentally challenged or just that ****ing stupid. He and the French Pm think it's funny to laugh at trump behind his back. Why are two french elites always the **** ups in the world?

We have a disease in Ottawa that the GTA elected and they can keep this sick weak leader.

Trump will come down on us so hard and Canadians will pay.

Trudeau and his girlfriend will pay.

My god, why is this guy still head of Canada.

Embarrassed, Worried and kind of Scared what the USA is going to do.

Trump will fight back and fight back hard.

Oh were in trouble.

I saw that on the news last night and had the same thought. Trump is already pissy at both France and Canada over NATO spending, don't be surprised if we see some retaliatory action. Trump is such a narcissist that any thing that portrays him negatively will piss him off and then who knows what he will do. The steel and aluminum tariffs just might reappear.

Comment

He will definitely go after the two french fries and fry us.

I'm thinking about steel and grain.

The USA is mad at the cap on railways here we go again.

Captain **** Up does it again.

Comment

Watching CBC this morning god what a good laugh ,there trying so hard to make our idiot look good , he is such a wiener ! And so is CBC for that matter . And what the fu ck is with CBC reporters teeth do they not have a dental plans ? Christ your on tv get that shit fixed!

Comment

Trump didn't let skippy off in front of the cameras like CBC would. Had to admit right there to the world we are a NATO deadbeat.

Someone said the 15m meeting was edited down to under a minute for Canadian msm because I guess the rest was some of the worst stumbling and bumbling idiot speak Trudeau has ever done. Guy has lost it. Still not ready to ever lead the country.

Comment

Trump the Alpha male and the Omega male.

Why does he set himself up?

Comment

I am just waiting for trump to hit us hard and it is going to happen.

Someone in the Liberal party has to take Trudeau out. Give the guy a surfboard and tell him here skippy go play.

This Canada is what happens when you elect a total idiot.

My god what was the GTA thinking.

Comment

Trump says something stupid several times a day. You still support him? LOL

Only a very sensitive and fragile ego would be set off by those comments.

The former secretary of State Rex Tillerson used more blunt language. "he is a phuking moron"!

Poor Donald. He can't get no love except from his stupefied sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Trump says something stupid several times a day. You still support him? LOL

Only a very sensitive and fragile ego would be set off by those comments.

The former secretary of State Rex Tillerson used more blunt language. "he is a phuking moron"!

Poor Donald. He can't get no love except from his stupefied sheep.
                  He wouldn't be my choice either. But he is Alpha in the pack. And that is what matters.

Comment

Well, Chuck, you are in a minority on this sort of like your stance on the CWB.

Trudeau and the French PM are two of the biggest idiots in the world.

Trump will hit back and hit back hard.

Fools think Trudeau was correct in his actions yesterday.

God Chuck, I thought you would be brighter. I guess i was wrong.

We are going to pay so bad its not even funny.

Click image for larger version

Name:	51112AF1-3033-4FD9-B0C0-A8B3F3DAB12D_4_5005_c.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	769175

Comment

Trump already on record calling skippy two faced. That's actually kind.

Trump isn't perfect but he is perfect for the job of destroy big this liberal globalization bullshit that has seeped into our counties. US will be free soon. Canada looks like roadkill.

In a years time trump will emerge a god emperors with 400 electoral colleges.

Comment

I am so worried about what Canada will become. Trump will win in 2020 hands down as most normal Americans see him as the guy trying to clean up the USA. How does every single elected official become mega-rich on a senator's or Congressman salaries?

Canada will become the shit hole country trump talks about

Toronto is already close to that.

Comment

Donald the guy who is going to clean up the USA. Are you serious? Try watching something other than FOX news! LMAO!

He is the most corrupt, divisive and incompetent president probably ever.

SF you always choose your words so carefully!

You must be not enjoying life in Canada. Is it really so bad that you can barely afford your second home in the sun? Why don't you retire to Florida full time?

Then you and Donald can put your time to better use....golfing!
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 4, 2019, 08:03.

Comment

Why do you go after personal attacks chuck chuck?? I don’t think you would be very receptive to a group of your peers talking trash behind your back. SF3 is stating what he sees, yes maybe a little overboard with the Trudeau attacks sometimes. This will definitely hurt Canada and USA relations.

Comment

CBC should be severely repremanded for their coverage of this event.
                              They have a mean and totally biased and untruthful report of this event and are as embarrassing as a news channel as our PM is for our country.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...