• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain F$%K Up does it again. Wow Trudeau is Stupid.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love them French twits. Stop USMCA and kill NAFTA. Put 800% tariff on all products coming from Canada. Make those insolent ****s pay Mr. President. 2000% tariff on those European ****s who continually look for US assistance and then snub their nose at you.

At the very least, drop out of NATO and let the rest of the bastards pay for it. America doesn't need this shit.

Better yet. Public announcement. Tell Putin, if he wants Europe, he can have it. US is done protecting them.

Comment

Chuck chuck chuck.

Are you jealous that I have a southern home?

Is that the point your making.

Yea all you have to do is look around and when I land in Toronto or a USA city we have a big difference.

Toronto is a sick city and is slowly dying.

Chicago with all its problems is still better.

Just saying the USA is moving forward and Canada under Skippy or now called Captain F#$Kup is taking us down.

Comment

"Gotta love them French twits. Stop USMCA and kill NAFTA. Put 800% tariff on all products coming from Canada. Make those insolent ****s pay Mr. President. 2000% tariff on those European ****s who continually look for US assistance and then snub their nose at you."

Are you serious? Is this what you want?
        If so you should plan for lower grain prices and a big depression!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Donald the guy who is going to clean up the USA. Are you serious? Try watching something other than FOX news! LMAO!

He is the most corrupt, divisive and incompetent president probably ever.

SF you always choose your words so carefully!

You must be not enjoying life in Canada. Is it really so bad that you can barely afford your second home in the sun? Why don't you retire to Florida full time?

Then you and Donald can put your time to better use....golfing!
          Fox news is the most professionally run news source on t.v. today period. They can separate news from opinion and their entire staff are enjoyable to watch. I actually enjoy Juan William's too on there even though I dont agree with his opinions most of the time. The five is a great program. Chuck you should take your own advice and watch something else other than cbc and cnn.

Comment

Trump trashes everyone except
            Putin and the Saudis in public.

As for jaw dropping.
            for the US state
            Department and Trumps staff.
            It is a permanent condition.

Comment

SF I have better things to do than twiddle my thumbs over drinks in the sun. I have had my share of southern getaways. Yeah holidays are nice for a few weeks but after a while it is nice to have something interesting and productive to do even if I am freezing may ass off.

Your over the top biased views about Trump, USA and Canada are held by a very small group of disloyal whiners. If it is so bad in Canada you should move to the USA full time!

Comment

Two-Face Trudeau embarrases is again, this time at a NATO conference. When will this idiot realize that he isn’t in grade 7 and he needs to grow the hell up.

Nice work voting for this fool GTA and Montreal, they can take responsibility for this moron.

Comment

Ah, Chuck your just like all the CWB supporters.

You travelled to probably Cuba and enjoyed castros country.

You hate the USA and all it has.

You think Canada has a small minority that doesn't think like Trudeau.

No its the other way around a massive majority is starting to realize Trudeau is a Cancer and so is the once good Liberal party of Canada.

Yea when the shit actually does hit the fan in Canada I will be moving south full time.

I would rather be an American than a Canadian today.

I love Canada but corruption and Eastern elites are destroying our once proud country.

Sorry, Chucky you can have it and then when it is the shit hole Trump talks about you will cry and say help us Americans, please.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    "Gotta love them French twits. Stop USMCA and kill NAFTA. Put 800% tariff on all products coming from Canada. Make those insolent ****s pay Mr. President. 2000% tariff on those European ****s who continually look for US assistance and then snub their nose at you."

Are you serious? Is this what you want?
                    If so you should plan for lower grain prices and a big depression!
                    Yes. Absolutely. Would introduce a good dose of fiscal reality. I prepare for it everyday. Complete and utter depression. No fuucks given here - Money in the bank, goods on hand, no debt and a small military arsenal. I'll let everyone else put the barrel in their mouths and pull the trigger. Burn it all to the ground and start fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                      Yes. Absolutely. Would introduce a good dose of fiscal reality. I prepare for it everyday. Complete and utter depression. No fuucks given here - Money in the bank, goods on hand, no debt and a small military arsenal. I'll let everyone else put the barrel in their mouths and pull the trigger. Burn it all to the ground and start fresh.
                      It will be the only way out of this

Comment

Yet again Canadians will pay the tuition fees for the youngster's education on how to act on the world stage, eventually, at some point in time Toronto voters will realize what the rest of Canada already knows.

And as always he deflected his gaffe, by promising to increase spending in NATO.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          It will be the only way out of this
                          Our premiers already see Canada going to the skids with skippy at the helm. At least they got together and acted like adults this week even the ones I disagree with.

Trump shamed Macron too. Told him to take some cuddly ISIS fighters.

It's not surprising chuck would see Trudeau the way CBC does. He is fully invested in their bullshit.

Trump could destroy Canada's GDP with the stroke of a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                            Yet again Canadians will pay the tuition fees for the youngster's education on how to act on the world stage, eventually, at some point in time Toronto voters will realize what the rest of Canada already knows.

And as always he deflected his gaffe, by promising to increase spending in NATO.
                            To meet this promise would cost $12 billion we don’t have and he also told Trump we are upgrading our airforce when in reality we are buying Australia’s used planes. Sockboy needs to learn to shut his mouth instead of acting like a trust fund child at recess.

Comment

Pierre goofed off behind the queen.
                              Son does the same. Oh well.
                              My question is.
                              When the hell are we going to stop electing royalty who've never had a normal worry.

Comment

Here all this time I thought Justie was just a BLACKFACE,,,, but it turns out, he's a TWOFACE as well.

Imagine that, a Frenchie that's a TWOFACE! (sarcoff)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.