Captain F$%K Up does it again. Wow Trudeau is Stupid.

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Captain F$%K Up does it again. Wow Trudeau is Stupid.

Dec 4, 2019 | 10:11 31 Wouldn't it better to go back to guys like Reagan and Mulroney. ...where leaders enjoyed each other's company....and still got work done... Reply With Quote

  • Dec 4, 2019 | 10:27 32 How would you feel if you were one of the dumb bastards in the GTA that voted for him ??
    I mean quebec , i can see , but toronto??? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Dec 4, 2019 | 10:28 33 What can you do with juvenile delinquents? Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2019 | 10:31 34 They used to electric shock people like that lol Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2019 | 11:16 35
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    , but toronto???
    Obviously you haven't been to Toronto. It's full of woke know nothings and recent immigrants who obviously watch CBC all day like chuck.

    Have bring this govt down. Polls are already showing skippy would win far fewer seats if that election were held today. There will be another chance and boy do we got to get this one. Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2019 | 11:18 36 Could someone name another profession that would tolerate the number of mistakes the liberal leader has made over the years and still be employed.

    CEO . . cop . . . electrician (dead) . . . air traffic controller (many dead) . . . sports coach . . . long haul trucker . . . pilot . . . money manager . . . soldier (dead) . . . nurse . . . structural engineer . . . pipeline welder . . . carpenter . . . surgeon . . . mayor . . . miner . . . meteorologist ( oops, shouldn't be in this list) . . . nope, almost none of these professions, so why GTA do you allow this individual a free pass, there are very competent people who could lead the liberal party waiting in the wings, that wouldn't retard Canada's growth. Reply With Quote

  • Dec 4, 2019 | 14:12 37 THATS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ?
    what the **** is wrong with liberal party???
    or a guy like round ralph , putting up with this embarrassment?
    Last edited by caseih; Dec 4, 2019 at 14:15.
    Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2019 | 14:14 38
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Obviously you haven't been to Toronto. It's full of woke know nothings and recent immigrants who obviously watch CBC all day like chuck.

    Have bring this govt down. Polls are already showing skippy would win far fewer seats if that election were held today. There will be another chance and boy do we got to get this one.
    was there last spring , well every spring almost , was walking around big mall for 6 hrs before i saw a person like me Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Dec 4, 2019 | 14:20 39
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    was there last spring , well every spring almost , was walking around big mall for 6 hrs before i saw a person like me
    I'm thinking its like an alternate universe. All I need to do is even go to Regina and realize "how different" country folks are.

    Remember the minority... Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2019 | 14:21 40
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    THATS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ?
    what the **** is wrong with liberal party???
    or a guy like round ralph , putting up with this embarrassment?
    It speaks volumes about the ethics of the rest of the party, that they have put their own political careers ahead of doing the right thing for the country, and speaking up publicly against the imbecile figurehead at the head of the party. The few exceptions have been kicked out of the party, to set the example for the rest. It would be nice to think that these qualities are unique to those who would run for the federal Liberal party, but I'm not that optimistic. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Dec 4, 2019 | 16:34 41 CaseIH . . . . six hours, priceless. Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2019 | 18:37 42 Looks like Turdo is a lush, at least Trump doesnt drink. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Dec 4, 2019 | 19:03 43 That could be offensive to lushes. Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2019 | 19:38 44 WE have Kenny and wow what a winner he is, but albertans soundly voted for him ,for no reason other than to get the NDs out,sooo why should tororto be any different. Purley a matter of opinion. Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2019 | 20:04 45
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    WE have Kenny and wow what a winner he is, but albertans soundly voted for him ,for no reason other than to get the NDs out,sooo why should tororto be any different. Purley a matter of opinion.

    What has Kenny done that is even remotely close to as bad as anything the NDP did in their term of terror. Oh right, he is bringing costs under control and being portrayed as the bad guy because of it. Reply With Quote

  • Dec 4, 2019 | 21:45 46
    Quote Originally Posted by flea beetle View Post
    What has Kenny done that is even remotely close to as bad as anything the NDP did in their term of terror. Oh right, he is bringing costs under control and being portrayed as the bad guy because of it.
    Term of terror,now who is watching cbc, Bringing costs under control from the conservitive past ,how much did the Nds contribute to the costs, no labor contracts were negotiated under the NDs. Sure giving us 500 more cops and sending us the bill ,carbon tax well its back as of the first of jan so that sure helped shutting down c oal fire well guess what they just did a retrofit to gas and we still have power and at 2.30 per jig it should probably be cheaper power,and help out the oil industry, bill 22 that was a marvelous omnius bill, Kenny is following redford in her travels,TAX relief for big business,write down on credit standing.
    Now lets see what the NDS did to offend you so bad??? I supose I could go on but what is the sence of talking to a BLUE FENCE POST Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2019 | 21:59 47
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    SF I have better things to do than twiddle my thumbs over drinks in the sun. I have had my share of southern getaways. Yeah holidays are nice for a few weeks but after a while it is nice to have something interesting and productive to do even if I am freezing may ass off.

    Your over the top biased views about Trump, USA and Canada are held by a very small group of disloyal whiners. If it is so bad in Canada you should move to the USA full time!
    This is my DISLIKE BUTTON!

    This drivel reminds me of the ROMONOV and BLAKELYCHESKU dark years in Saskatchewan.

    Leaders with no VISION, No “outside the box” thinking, LOST OPPORTUNITIES.....just sit and wait for the government to do something because the Civil Servants are much smarter than free men and women entrepreneurs chasing their passion.

    Like some poor poppers sitting in a bread line.

    Blakely gave Devine a box of broken eggs of a Province....but yet with not much to work with the Vision and Determination moved the needle of this Province big time.

    Romonovs wet dream finally came true and he became the Premier...and they couldn’t stop the moment of a Province moving ahead....no the best they could so is use the legal system to put MLA’s in jail for a gifted saddle and computers.

    Watching the Dems Impeachment on TV reminds me of the asshole NDPS in the ROMONOV government. Of the 90’s.
    Last edited by Crestliner; Dec 4, 2019 at 22:09.
    Reply With Quote

  • Dec 4, 2019 | 22:02 48 Sounds like there is a bit of the old CCF in horse.

    So Notley raised AB debt from 10B to 60B. That not enough reason to punt her?


    Trudeau on the same path. Reply With Quote

  • Dec 4, 2019 | 22:16 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Term of terror,now who is watching cbc, Bringing costs under control from the conservitive past ,how much did the Nds contribute to the costs, no labor contracts were negotiated under the NDs. Sure giving us 500 more cops and sending us the bill ,carbon tax well its back as of the first of jan so that sure helped shutting down c oal fire well guess what they just did a retrofit to gas and we still have power and at 2.30 per jig it should probably be cheaper power,and help out the oil industry, bill 22 that was a marvelous omnius bill, Kenny is following redford in her travels,TAX relief for big business,write down on credit standing.
    Now lets see what the NDS did to offend you so bad??? I supose I could go on but what is the sence of talking to a BLUE FENCE POST
    Wow. I guess stating the truth warranted you calling me names? Sorry the truth hurt your feelings so bad.

    Ramming bill 6 down farmers throats and saying they consulted farmers and had their approval was more offensive than anything. The near riots at the town halls didn’t portray farmer approval in my mind. In the first draft of bill 6, I was going to be required to fence off my house from the rest of my farm, and my kids were not to be found outside that fence or I would be a criminal. WOW is all I have to say.

    They unveiled a $6.1billion deficit in October of 2015- the largest since 1987.

    Notley rubber stamped the carbon tax Instead of putting up a fight. Maybe Kenny lost the fight with Trudeau on the carbon tax, but at least he tried to stand up for Albertans.

    Her royalty review chased many companies and thus tax base out of Alberta.

    Like you, I could go on. The difference between us is, I would do it without the childish name calling.
    Last edited by flea beetle; Dec 4, 2019 at 22:20.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Dec 4, 2019 | 22:17 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Chuck chuck chuck.

    Are you jealous that I have a southern home?

    Is that the point your making.

    Yea all you have to do is look around and when I land in Toronto or a USA city we have a big difference.

    Toronto is a sick city and is slowly dying.

    Chicago with all its problems is still better.

    Just saying the USA is moving forward and Canada under Skippy or now called Captain F#$Kup is taking us down.
    SASKFARMER....I hope you have a super huge house in the Florida sun and that you take full advantage of all the stress relievers you can enjoy.

    A helicopter on the roof is even better...any framer that can stand 1/3 the crop out deserve a good winter rest and I tip my hat to your continued success.

    Maybe you can make a few Yanks think there are some decent Canadians up here that didn’t vote for the asshole in Ottawa making a fool of himself on the World stage. Reply With Quote

  • Dec 4, 2019 | 22:30 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Term of terror,now who is watching cbc, Bringing costs under control from the conservitive past ,how much did the Nds contribute to the costs, no labor contracts were negotiated under the NDs. Sure giving us 500 more cops and sending us the bill ,carbon tax well its back as of the first of jan so that sure helped shutting down c oal fire well guess what they just did a retrofit to gas and we still have power and at 2.30 per jig it should probably be cheaper power,and help out the oil industry, bill 22 that was a marvelous omnius bill, Kenny is following redford in her travels,TAX relief for big business,write down on credit standing.
    Now lets see what the NDS did to offend you so bad??? I supose I could go on but what is the sence of talking to a BLUE FENCE POST
    And in your words, not mine, no labor contracts were negotiated under the ND’s. So what did they do with the +/- $50 billion in deficits they ran over 4 years? Not much to show for multiplying our provincial debt by 6. Reply With Quote
    Dec 4, 2019 | 23:36 52
    Quote Originally Posted by flea beetle View Post
    And in your words, not mine, no labor contracts were negotiated under the ND’s. So what did they do with the +/- $50 billion in deficits they ran over 4 years? Not much to show for multiplying our provincial debt by 6.
    As I rember the failed gov of Jim Prentice had projected a 6 billion deficit ,there was commitments to be met thanks to the 40 yr rein of cons. What about Stelmac and his review of royalties dont that count,Shirley McLeland paying the rent for welfare cowboys for the next 40 yr when she left politics,Lou Hindman and his taking the heratage fund and trading on the NYSE and not even getting a decent return on intrest,Ralph and REREGULATION of the electricity grid.
    Now Kenney wants to give royality holidays to oil to suposidly get oil drilling again,for what still no pipe to move it for 2 more yrs if then. Mabey not a best case senario but Rachel was setting up oil by rail better than nothing.
    Check out the sunshine list and see who set up all those 7 figure salerys,mostly the con govs.
    We are broke and it isnt the NDs fault or very little of it is. Reply With Quote
    Dec 5, 2019 | 00:10 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    As I rember the failed gov of Jim Prentice had projected a 6 billion deficit ,there was commitments to be met thanks to the 40 yr rein of cons. What about Stelmac and his review of royalties dont that count,Shirley McLeland paying the rent for welfare cowboys for the next 40 yr when she left politics,Lou Hindman and his taking the heratage fund and trading on the NYSE and not even getting a decent return on intrest,Ralph and REREGULATION of the electricity grid.
    Now Kenney wants to give royality holidays to oil to suposidly get oil drilling again,for what still no pipe to move it for 2 more yrs if then. Mabey not a best case senario but Rachel was setting up oil by rail better than nothing.
    Check out the sunshine list and see who set up all those 7 figure salerys,mostly the con govs.
    We are broke and it isnt the NDs fault or very little of it is.
    And yet in those 40 years, Alberta's debt was under $11.5 billion if memory serves me correct. And in 4 years the ND's took it to close to $60 billion. How did the Cons. keep it so low, and then all of a sudden it balloons out of control in the 4 years the ND's are in power? Surely there weren't Cons signing the cheques from 2015-2019? If there were, I assure you the debt wouldn't have reached half of what it was at the end of the ND's term.

    Oh and yes, brilliant plan to put oil on an already overworked rail system that can not keep up with the product they are already moving. A lot safer and cleaner for the environment than a pipeline as well. When have you ever heard of a pipeline taking out a whole swath of a town?

    And as for your blue fencepost comment. I am a youngish guy. The candidates in our area had a debate session, and stated their platforms. After listening to all the candidates I told dad that if I had to vote that day, I would probably vote for the NDP candidate. He made the most sense overall and seemed down to earth. I will tell you what, if looks could kill, I wouldn't be talking to you today. I got told quite a few stories about the NDP of old and had my eyes opened that day. As you can tell, I did not vote NDP in the election, but I also did not vote PC either. I abstained from voting. And I am the happiest man on earth for being able to say that I did not vote for Notley. Everything that the NDP candidate in our area said, was the exact opposite of the direction Notley took the province.

    I don't agree with everything that Kenny has done, but as a whole I believe he is taking the province in the right direction. That is more than I can say Notley did. And I believe most Albertans would say the same. Heck, it was obvious in the last election that they said the same.

    PS.- Was it not one of Kenny's first moves as premier to cut his own, as well as the MLA's wages? He has my respect for that. In essence, he said cuts need to be made, and we will start with ourselves.
    Last edited by flea beetle; Dec 5, 2019 at 01:02.
    Reply With Quote
    Dec 5, 2019 | 07:58 54
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    was there last spring , well every spring almost , was walking around big mall for 6 hrs before i saw a person like me
    Gotta love the Toronto bashing on Agriville! When in doubt blame the eastern bastards for all your problems! Blame a politician? That saves having to think about what to say.

    Didn't see anybody who looked like you? Give Doug Ford a CaseIH hat and a pair of Carhartts and he would fit right in at Agribition.

    How could the GTA be so stupid to elect Trudeau? Because they were also stupid enough to elect Doug Ford! Doug "was" popular in the GTA suburbs.

    You can thank Doug Ford for helping to reelect Trudeau. It was a case of voters remorse. Reply With Quote
    Dec 5, 2019 | 08:02 55 yea , katherine wynne was much better ,lol
    again i am wondering about your state of mind? Reply With Quote
    Dec 5, 2019 | 08:08 56 Case you have a short memory.

    When you bashed Toronto you forgot that much of the GTA supported a Conservative premier in the last provincial election.

    Do you still hate all those Conservative suburbanites that voted for Doug Ford but don't look and dress like a prairie farmer? Reply With Quote
    Dec 5, 2019 | 08:18 57 The point of the comment flew right over your head
    You missed it completely
    I will give you a hint , it wasnt about clothes Reply With Quote
    ajl
    Dec 5, 2019 | 08:20 58 I too voted for Kenny primarily to get rid of Rachel last spring. So far he has done some good things like the pay reduction for MLA's. Should have done more of course but it is a start. Now he is working on reducing the snivel service which is the most important economic issue of all times particularly middle and upper management. If they were to bring bureaucratic pay and benefits in line with the private sector that alone would reduce transfer payments to Ottawa since federal income tax on those fat cat salaries send a lot of AB taxes to Ottawa. Kenny's weakness of course is the independence file. At least enact the firewall like the Alberta Pension Plan etc. Kenny ikely still believes in the fairy tale that a united canuckistan can work but many AB have come to realize that will never be. Reply With Quote
    Dec 5, 2019 | 08:21 59 The Conservative Party voted Trudeau in by running Scheer - the mute deer in the headlights. Reply With Quote
    Dec 5, 2019 | 08:31 60
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    The point of the comment flew right over your head
    You missed it completely
    I will give you a hint , it wasnt about clothes
    WE already know you are bigot. Should I use the r word too? Reply With Quote