• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask Party and Sask Energy are ****ing Farmers Good.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask Party and Sask Energy are ****ing Farmers Good.

Someone, please explain how come it costs well over $100,000.00 for me to add a triple pipe loop around the yard thus creating a holding cavern for Sask energy.

They don't like my idea of pumping slowly gas into an existing tank then using that tank to feed the dryer. I remember guys filling natural gas half tons in Regina on Park or Vic years ago.

That was ok but we have farmers willing to switch to Natural gas their grain dryers. These same farmers will buy gas from the province adding to the profits of Sask. energy. Justin gay Trudeau can get his carbon tax. It's a win-win and no supply issues. But why would someone in gov help farmers?

Cost of a backhoe for loop and three three-inch plastic pipe and fittings maybe 15000 to 20000 but not well over $100,000.00

So yea the Saskparty and Sask energy are the problems.

Maybe the rural needs to finally fight back a little. This is ****ing ridiculous.

Want a lesson on how good government is looking at a basic gas can today with the safety fill and tell me how much you spill now trying to get the gas out of the can vs how much years ago you spilled with the old jugs. Yea they really are a intelligent bunch.

Comment

Have you heard Moe bring up agriculture/primary producers directly when he asked about Saskatchewan's needs by the media....

He says carbon tax deferral for one year and a change to equalization. ...

Phucking dummy ...if farmers were profitable most if not all his problems would go away...

So would sticking up for farmers. ...

He is waiting until dealerships tell him there is a problem ....

This is what happens when people vote blinded by ideaolgy. ...they vote for party principles developed by a group of people who think farmers don't matter then tell the MLA or MP what to do and say....

This province is in trouble and get are chasing the wrong industry to fix it....average age of farmers is 56.....with most having 40 years in....taking their equity doesn't solve the farm crisis....it actually makes it worse....high priced land to new entrants with little experience....lower grain prices that are not indexed....

We are making less than in the 1920s....

Someone said the other day if we still had the CWB the initial price would be 97 cents....6 dollars for any grain is an indexed 97 cents....

Food for thought....

Comment

Sadly have you seen the alternative? The Sask NDP leader is actually worse that Trudope....how can they have such a pathetic leader that just ******* about everything the Sask Party is doing wrong but doesn't actually have any ideas of his own to improve things. Don't get me started when this NDP retard starts talking about hospitals.....

Comment

We built a new house seven years ago and Sask energy quoted us 130,000.00 for a gas connection.
          It had to be 4 miles long, the one that’s a little over 1/2 mile away wasn’t going to work.
          I had just finished a water trench a mile long and average 10 feet deep and I charged him 10 grand.
          The old antique of an excavator made a hundred dollars an hour that week and it works out around two bucks a foot but why dose Sask energy need over 6 bucks a foot for running a Cat for plowing in a line.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
            Sadly have you seen the alternative? The Sask NDP leader is actually worse that Trudope....how can they have such a pathetic leader that just ******* about everything the Sask Party is doing wrong but doesn't actually have any ideas of his own to improve things. Don't get me started when this NDP retard starts talking about hospitals.....
            I can't argue your points...you are right...sad for the people of Saskatchewan ...in what could be a wealthy province....squandered money ...and opportunity...

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
              We built a new house seven years ago and Sask energy quoted us 130,000.00 for a gas connection.
              It had to be 4 miles long, the one that’s a little over 1/2 mile away wasn’t going to work.
              I had just finished a water trench a mile long and average 10 feet deep and I charged him 10 grand.
              The old antique of an excavator made a hundred dollars an hour that week and it works out around two bucks a foot but why dose Sask energy need over 6 bucks a foot for running a Cat for plowing in a line.
              Because they can....

Comment

I actually still use a couple wheat burning stoves, heat the house and the shop. It be sure nice having gas and I really make fun of the people that complain about a hundred dollar gas bill for heating the house and domestic hot water.

Comment

I have full gas but the line is to small that is owned by Sask. Energy. So what is needed is a holding tank for the dryer.

They think the tank is worth well over a $100,000.00 talk to people in the know the cost should be 15 to 25 thousand so its a huge win-win for Sask Energy. Then they still sell the gas. Something is wrong with this picture.

**** the farmers all the way.

Comment

Maybe get gas right at their line and get someone else to trench it in. I’ve heard some of Sask energy quotes. Probably cheaper to drill a gas well

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                      I have full gas but the line is to small that is owned by Sask. Energy. So what is needed is a holding tank for the dryer.

They think the tank is worth well over a $100,000.00 talk to people in the know the cost should be 15 to 25 thousand so its a huge win-win for Sask Energy. Then they still sell the gas. Something is wrong with this picture.

**** the farmers all the way.
                      Moe has said he wants to get more urban votes....the easiest way is to screw farmers....urbanites love that shit...until they realize the foundation of this province is farmers....not oil....not potash ..not scamming the public purse....primary agriculture is what makes this province.

Comment

We’ll all be using electricity for drying grain and heating houses, Moe has a big announcement Sunday about nuclear power.

Probably creating more jobs in Ontario.

Comment

It's cheaper to move the dryer to the gas and power then bring the utilities to the yard. Just follow the 3 ph line and look for gas markers

Comment

That is right Macdon, you could move your bin yard and dryer and haul grain there cheaper than it would take to get gas and 3phase . Neighbor told me the other day he was quoted $500K to bring gas 2 miles, and I thought he was bullshitting me , maybe not.

Comment

Now I’m wondering what it’s costing the guys in Manitoba and Alberta for new or expanding their gas services, it’s getting pretty ridiculous in Saskatchewan, maybe a little competition is needed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...