• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eco Nutbars and Radicals

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eco Nutbars and Radicals

3 reports in one day, pure lies and scaremongering.

- earth will heat 3 degrees
    - arctic ice gone (again) yr 2100
    - Canada must raise carbon tax to $210

Where to these nutballs come from and why do they get unfettered access to spew their lies. MSM latches right on and spreads the lies for them. And our growing weak minded population eats the pablum.

Its an easy way to grab another generation....

Its like when I came home to farm.....we have to feed the world ....I thought there was truth to it so I tried hard to make the modern adjustments....it hooks another generation.....And as I look back 30 years we still are not feeding the world and I wasted all this time trying....

They will hook another generation on this environmentalism religion nonsense until a new way comes along to brainwash another generation to become zombie like followers...

Comment

And the younger the better ...look at the way they used Greta to get their point across during the election....which wasn't considered election interference nor was Barack's endorsement.....I wonder what will happen to Greta IF she gets a mind of her own...she won't and she isn't a scientists....just a lark ....

Comment

Comment

It's nearly all you see on news channels.

Comment

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2019/11/24/watch-john-stossel-destroys-climate-change-myths-in-terrific-video/

Stossel has a lot of academic credentials, haven’t seen him on CBC though.

Comment

"And as I look back 50+ years we still are not needed/valued, as we feed the world and I wasted all this time/life/effort, trying...."

My thoughts too, just a few edits... read the comments too...

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/34107-exposed-media-collusion-for-greta-thunberg-and-un-climate-hysteria https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/34107-exposed-media-collusion-for-greta-thunberg-and-un-climate-hysteria

Comment

I saw the article on CBC last nite and I looked through the comments. It’s pretty scary that alot of people believe this crap a try to defend it. When someone states that it’s a wealth transfer scheme they attack him.

Comment

Conversations that matter ....
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjlmFr4FMvI

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    3 reports in one day, pure lies and scaremongering.

- earth will heat 3 degrees
                    - arctic ice gone (again) yr 2100
                    - Canada must raise carbon tax to $210

Where to these nutballs come from and why do they get unfettered access to spew their lies. MSM latches right on and spreads the lies for them. And our growing weak minded population eats the pablum.
                    I will start by confessing I am one of the weak minded,I try to read and analize the reports and take it from where it comes from,I am just a simple uneducated smuck.
                    Now what is your qualifacations,as you seem to have a very strong opinion,and what is your solution other than damn the torpedos full speed ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                      I will start by confessing I am one of the weak minded,I try to read and analize the reports and take it from where it comes from,I am just a simple uneducated smuck.
                      Now what is your qualifacations,as you seem to have a very strong opinion,and what is your solution other than damn the torpedos full speed ahead.
                      Solution to what? Please define what problem requires a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                        Did you watch the video? It shows an article from 1958 saying the ice will be gone.

The UN has been wrong about everything they have ever touched.

Just look at the predictions from about 20 yrs ago, ice free, seas as high as Statue of Liberty, skiing goes extinct, kids never know what snow is. JHC, the sierras just got 6 ft of snow in one dump, 5 in another, 18inches yesterday. The ski hills in Arizona and Nevada have tacked on an extra month to their season.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          Solution to what? Please define what problem requires a solution?
                          The correct question is.....what solutions are looking for a problem....

Comment

https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/economics/global-warming-fraud-exposed-in-pictures-bA-1mNrK0kiarserpfa9iA/2019-10-02T22:29:32.6266770Z/zqymapiRiEykgCTlPDGg9Q/?replyPage=1 Global Warming Fraud Exposed In Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/economics/global-warming-fraud-exposed-in-pictures-bA-1mNrK0kiarserpfa9iA/2019-10-02T22:29:32.6266770Z/zqymapiRiEykgCTlPDGg9Q/?replyPage=1 Global Warming Fraud Exposed In Pictures
                              Wow jazz! that is a perfect Climate Cult destroyer, YES cherry pick years out of graphs to SCARE the SHIT out of dummies/idiots/children. Boy we will need a Nuremburg type trial to convict these EVIL lying BASTARDS! Screw your FAKE science CC etal!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.