• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another short term market????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another short term market????

The headline

""""Food prices set to rise in UK as floods ruin crops....""""

Maybe someone that gets government money could make some calls....

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    The headline

""""Food prices set to rise in UK as floods ruin crops....""""

Maybe someone that gets government money could make some calls....
    That's half the story, I'm guessing theres no mention of the recent regulation put in place or how the farmers are protesting? The same regulation that spurred the Dutch protests? Seems those guys are getting it from both ends.

https://summit.news/2019/11/15/german-farmers-block-hamburg-in-revolt-against-globalist-environmental-regulations/

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
      That's half the story, I'm guessing theres no mention of the recent regulation put in place or how the farmers are protesting? The same regulation that spurred the Dutch protests? Seems those guys are getting it from both ends.

https://summit.news/2019/11/15/german-farmers-block-hamburg-in-revolt-against-globalist-environmental-regulations/
      I noticed the media spent two days dwelling on the cow that sold for 170 thousand comparing it to the cost of a Tesla car. Now that the oil patch has been fixed I think theh cross hairs are being moved to agriculture.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.