• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Moe

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Moe

As much as brad wall sat on his ass , we better give scott a chance ?
    Sure cant say he isnt going after trade issues , which is what Sask is all about
    Im kinda pleasantly surprised

Saskatchewan is on the right track.
    He went to Ottawa to see if Trudeau would help Saskatchewan’s economy. Blackface told Western Canada to go to hell. Sending a group of adults to India to fix Mr. Dressup’s mess. This trip will also include hiring a real PM, Stephen Harper is actually taken seriously with other world leaders.

It is pretty sad when the current PM tries to intentionally hold a region back because they might be too prosperous.

Comment

If Harper gets one thing done to help clean up the mess Trudeau and Freeland have created anywhere....Trudeau and Freeland might as well help each other put blackface on....or egg.....

Either way Harper showed up for work and had a united Canada....he will quickly put Trudeau to shame....
      Last edited by bucket; Nov 16, 2019, 17:24.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        If Harper gets one thing done to help clean up the mess Trudeau and Freehand have created anywhere....Trudeau and Freehand might as well help each other put blackface on....or egg.....

Either way Harper showed up for work and had a united Canada....he will quickly put Trudeau to shame....
        Couldnt agree more
        Lots said he was to controlling , not jovial enough?
        Well they have their clown now and he he is trying to kill all industry in the west

Comment

Freeland is another western treasonous peoplekind that should of been sent packing with fat ralph

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            Freeland is another western treasonous peoplekind that should of been sent packing with fat ralph
            She is a tweeter twat.....that has done more damage to western Canada than many realize.....

Comment

She is a total idiot. Done.

Comment

The fact is Harper would not attend premiers conferences when he was PM.In January of 2015 premiers wanted to discuss an energy strategy for Canada and Harper refused to attend.He was scared of being picked on by non conservative premiers.Real hard nose guy? I say not.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                  The fact is Harper would not attend premiers conferences when he was PM.In January of 2015 premiers wanted to discuss an energy strategy for Canada and Harper refused to attend.He was scared of being picked on by non conservative premiers.Real hard nose guy? I say not.
                  Yes Harper had a majority had a sask party here and couldn’t do a *** thing his position went to his head that he was some kind of dictator that really dictated to do nothing at all. He was a complete failure and to say he was respected he was just as much a joke but in the opposite direction he was an Absolute ass at home and abroad. The only thing positive was he at least didn’t wear insulting clothing or other countries while he went but other than that was a no show.

Comment

Harper brought in many great things. Ever hear of the TFSA? Just one of many things he did. The tfsa was one of the biggest taxation changes ever made in Canada. Yep, he did nothing.

Comment

It is a step in the right direction, but why now, why wasn't this done earlier when it became apparent that our federal gov was completely inept at trade. I am not sure, somebody can correct me if I am wrong, but provinces can only sign trade memorandums, trade agreements must be federal. So really this becomes a mute point.

Comment

Harper seemed like a CEO of Canada....just did his job....

If he could have found a better replacement or mentored someone we would be in better shape....

I am not a big fan of leaders going on a listening tour .....it just highlights the incompetence of MPs....that's the bigger problem....doesn't matter what party....

Remember when Trudeau showed up in Regina and a steelworker got to the mike. ....that was the beginning of the end for Ralph.....it showed he hadn't been paying attention....

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                          It is a step in the right direction, but why now, why wasn't this done earlier when it became apparent that our federal gov was completely inept at trade. I am not sure, somebody can correct me if I am wrong, but provinces can only sign trade memorandums, trade agreements must be federal. So really this becomes a mute point.
                          The sask party has to have a bigger issue than their ability to handle a budget so this is all a smoke screen they need to be worried about the things they are responsible within their own domain. They can say some things about what they want it’s like on my farm if the price of canola is 9.00 I can’t make it ten so I have to budget my farm for the 9.00 first and try to get the powers that be to get us the 10.50 we should be getting. The Sask party iwas budgeting for 20.00 canola when the boom come if they were farmers. Now for us farmers 9.00 is even less due to all the tax they are putting on us. To pay for the 20.00 budget. They don’t want people to think about it that way.
                          They are incompetent.
                          Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 17, 2019, 08:28.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                            Harper seemed like a CEO of Canada....just did his job....

If he could have found a better replacement or mentored someone we would be in better shape....

I am not a big fan of leaders going on a listening tour .....it just highlights the incompetence of MPs....that's the bigger problem....doesn't matter what party....

Remember when Trudeau showed up in Regina and a steelworker got to the mike. ....that was the beginning of the end for Ralph.....it showed he hadn't been paying attention....
                            Hadnt saw that before bucket
                            Just watched it, i must say thats about one of the best times trudeau handled himself and appeared to be doing it himself ?
                            No umms, ahs , etc

Comment

Harper the mail room clerk did nothing for Ag when he was PM. Prices were good and the majority of farmers were having prosperous years so what better time to make the cuts to Ag Programs. Now all of a suddenly Harper is stepping up for Ag?

How many threads and posts on Agriville have comments on his gutting of Agristability, Agrilnvest, PFRA, making changes to the CGC which favoured the trade and getting the Seed Tax in motion. You Righties keep telling yourself Closet Boy Harper was good PM for AG.

That Blue Fence Post analogy certainly holds true in this case.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.