• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New map shows all the oil and gas spills in Sask.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New map shows all the oil and gas spills in Sask.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=11x7iQ15c3qG_JD-alUn7usALPuy8dDkL&ll=40.39652860447726%2C-106.52208820830964&z=5 https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=11x7iQ15c3qG_JD-alUn7usALPuy8dDkL&ll=40.39652860447726%2C-106.52208820830964&z=5

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=11x7iQ15c3qG_JD-alUn7usALPuy8dDkL&ll=40.39652860447726%2C-106.52208820830964&z=5

Can I see all the fuel spills in your yard too please.

Comment

So you don't mind if salt water and oil is spilled on your land?
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 17, 2019, 08:22.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        So you guys don't mind if salt water and oil is spilled on your land?
        Unless Taiga is actually plural, and is himself multiple guys all represented by one poster, perhaps you should save your prepackaged "you guys" response until there have been at least 2 responses to your post.
        Just saying...

Comment

Oh look where I spilled when I took out a motor on the semi shows up way to go chuck your right on as usual.

Comment

Nothing to say about oil or salt water spills on agricultural land, into rivers, aquifers? All good?

Afraid to look at the map? Why not just stick you heads in the sand maybe the issue will go away!

Comment

None of my tanker accidents show on that map where there was oil spilled. If you have ever seen where light oil was spilled and mixed with dirt. Which was the govt practice in the 90’s. It’s just as good as fertilizer. I’ve thought of buying a couple tanker loads to put through the sprayer.
              Last edited by TASFarms; Nov 16, 2019, 12:51.

Comment

i am actually more concerned with the damage large cities are creating on our environment
                thats where we need to concentrate our efforts , not 50 litres of oil in butt **** Sask
                but yea lets divert from the real problems the cities are causing
                what the **** do you do with a city like detroit , certainly can never put it back to farm land
                nature takes care of oil spills , thats why the enviro wackos were so quiet after the deepwater horizon blowout. you probably have never heard of it, (doesn't fit the crusade you are on)
                anyways google "natural microorganisms are a big reason why the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico was not far worse"
                the only chemicals they found in marine life samples were the ones from the man made dispersants
                mother nature sure as **** can't put nature back together again in detroit or many other cities, however
                and again worry more about plastics and pollution in oceans and cities , not an oil spill in butt **** Sask of less than 4 - 5 gallon pails
                keep diverting from the real environmental problems and keep telling us we are the problem when you can't see across the street in lots of large cities
                but i, for one, am really getting sick of your bull shit

Comment

Ever guess why the echo valley lakes are all green the shit from Regina flows that way.

Comment

When were those Lakes not green? 50 years ago they were green

Comment

Cities are big polluters too. I am glad you brought that up as everybody needs to protect the environment including cities, towns, farmers and all the industries that would pollute the environment if they can get away with it.

Yes there are lots of small oil and saltwater spills and H2S leaks, but there are big ones too.

Shhhhh don't tell anybody because they might notice and have to clean them all up including the old hidden ones and all the abandoned, suspended and orphaned wells that are punched through freshwater aquifers just waiting for the surface casing to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        So you guys don't mind if salt water and oil is spilled on your land?
                        “You guys” 😱 lol

Comment

Why don’t u have a map of all the shit spills and garbage spills in our water ways. Phuck off retard!

Comment

Afraid to look at the map? Why not just stick you heads in the sand maybe the issue will go away![/QUOTE]

Praying you go away. Far away!

Comment

I tidied up my grammar so you can all relax now! I know it was bothering you a lot.

But I was disappointed several of you managed to reply with nothing more than go away.

Surely you can come up with a better response than that?

Go away you retard won't win you any debates or friends in the real world.

Maybe on Agriville it plays well, but its a clear sign you have lost before you have begun.
                              Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 17, 2019, 08:48.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...