• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump played Trudo like a Fiddle

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump played Trudo like a Fiddle

Trump got Canada to arrest Meng Wanzhou to get Canada on China's shit list then cuts a giant ag deal with China and we are left getting ****ed over while our asshole goes surfing in BC. Should we release her???

While the impeachment hearing are going on they should just quietly send her somewhere else....

Comment

Our asshole isn’t smart enough to tie his own shoes. We elected a mentally challenged individual. Nothing is going to change

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Our asshole isn’t smart enough to tie his own shoes. We elected a mentally challenged individual. Nothing is going to change
        We didn’t elect that asshole “you people did”

Comment

Isn’t Meng at home.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
            We didn’t elect that asshole “you people did”
            YA "you people that HE brought here", paid you to stay and VOTE for the TURD!
            Racist enough?

Comment

And between NAFTA negotiations and Meng.
              You are gonna pretend anything different would have happened.
              With a Trump, ass kisser conservitie in power.
              Be realistic.
              This is what we get dealing with the likes of Trump.
              Doing kidnappings for the USA
              Last edited by sawfly1; Nov 14, 2019, 13:45.

Comment

I don’t think the Americans passed the changes to NAFTA agreement yet. Maybe they did but I’m sure that Choochbag Pelosi hasn’t tabled it for a vote yet

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Record bankrupt farmers in midwest.How is this a genius move of Trumps?

Comment

Have to agree with the OP, it was one of the few brilliant move Trump has made otherwise his IQ is a bit higher than our PM.

Comment

Comment

I’ve got neighbours that went bankrupt, some were planning it for a while to hide the money and some are still going with a clean slate. I’m not sure what’s going on south side but I’d gladly trade Trudeau for Trump

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                          Look at the actual numbers, it sounds impressive when quoted as a percentage. In reality at this point, nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

That doesn’t seem like a lot of bankruptcy in the states, I tried Googling Saskatchewan bankruptcies but I’m not having much luck finding the numbers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...