• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon tax on pot greenhouses

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon tax on pot greenhouses

Was told today that they are exempt in ontario?
    Surely to christ , this cant be true ???
    Please someone , enlighten me

But it's a "budding" business. They don't want to stunt it's "growth". ....and potential "high" tax revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      Was told today that they are exempt in ontario?
      Surely to christ , this cant be true ???
      Please someone , enlighten me
      They just trade "drug offset credits" then it's ok. For every 5 Mexican drug lords that get whacked they can run for a month tax free.

Comment

There is a partial exemption for commercial greenhouses of all kinds in the Canada carbon tax.

Comment

Ahem..... what am I chopped liver? The Praires are a huge outdoor greenhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
            There is a partial exemption for commercial greenhouses of all kinds in the Canada carbon tax.
            why ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

2.6 million for solar panels on pot greenhouse. 1 million which is a govt subsidy. The ceo says it might pay for itself if 15 years.

I think they will be lucky if it’s not all in the land fill after 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                2.6 million for solar panels on pot greenhouse. 1 million which is a govt subsidy. The ceo says it might pay for itself if 15 years.

I think it will all be inside the greenhouse after the first big wet snowstorm in March. Very low slope roof covered with solar panels to stop the snow from sliding off ?? They are already covered in snow LOL.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    why ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????
                    Dont know but can you imagine what the gas bill would be to heat a couple of acres of greenhouse in minus 30 weather, that gas line is likely a 36" culvert!

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post

SHHHH, you are going to get chucky totally riled up making fun of solar panels!
                      HOW DARE YOU!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.