• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta Balances The Budget

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alberta Balances The Budget

For Quebec....

https://montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/quebec-families-are-the-big-winners-in-caq-mini-budget Quebec families are the big winners in CAQ mini-budget

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    For Quebec....

https://montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/quebec-families-are-the-big-winners-in-caq-mini-budget Quebec families are the big winners in CAQ mini-budget
    They will likely get more than $10 billion in Transfer payments to boot next year ...

Comment

There are no words
      And they ****ing gloat about it

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        They will likely get more than $10 billion in Transfer payments to boot next year ...
        I thought over $13 billion?

Getting Quebec to actually separate would be such a blessing.

Comment

I don’t agree with how Quebec gets majority of the equalization payments, but to their defence they also have a 10% pst in place which would also bring in alot of revenue. Holy F I actually defended Quebec......But ya 13 billion or whatever it is in equalization would go a long way for that province

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
            I don’t agree with how Quebec gets majority of the equalization payments, but to their defence they also have a 10% pst in place which would also bring in alot of revenue. Holy F I actually defended Quebec......But ya 13 billion or whatever it is in equalization would go a long way for that province
            How ever, over decades Kebec managed to SCARE, read SCREW over all of Canada, you have to credit them with SMARTS, while we all lay down and conceded defeat. We need to photo copy their methods!

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
              Maybe make their PST 20% and they wouldn't have to take tax dollars from other provinces.

Comment

Maybe Alberta should HAVE a PST and they wouldn’t have to Cut programs, services,Education,etc, etc

Comment

Oh but they did give a Lower Corp tax rate to companies like Husky. This saved Husky 260 Million. And they then Layed Off a bunch of workers WTF!!

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                    Maybe Alberta should HAVE a PST and they wouldn’t have to Cut programs, services,Education,etc, etc
                    Why not scrap the equalization program and enjoy the surplus?

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                      I see one cut they made was de-indexing AISH benefits from inflation. So the handicapped recipients of AISH that are currently struggling to pay rent and have food on their table are going to be allowed to fall even further behind. Way to go Kenny - Making Alberta Great Again.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                        I see one cut they made was de-indexing AISH benefits from inflation. So the handicapped recipients of AISH that are currently struggling to pay rent and have food on their table are going to be allowed to fall even further behind. Way to go Kenny - Making Alberta Great Again.
                        Equal pain for 4 yrs of NDP wreckage. Cuts are across the board as they should be.

But hey some of that equalization welfare bribe money to Quebec could help those disadvantaged. I mean Quebec has free day care courtesy of AB. Trudeau could claw back 500M tomorrow but he wont.

Comment

Lady doing finacial part on the news yesterday said ultimately oil deposits are still in Canada not any one province.She said provinces are like squabbling siblings fighting in back seat of a car.Time to tell them to shut up and let Dad drive the car.That was her words.Looks like Harper took that approach.

Comment

Maybe an explanation but why does one kid keep getting the candy while the other gets the backhand?????

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Equal pain for 4 yrs of NDP wreckage. Cuts are across the board as they should be....
                              Except they aren't - it's a switching of welfare back to big oil instead of the poorest in society. Same old, same old Alberta Advantage = Corporate welfare.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.