• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

91% harvested?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91% harvested?

I don’t believe this. I am pretty local though, what’s everyone else think?

I agree....not even close....will be an area where everything looks done and then you come across fields with crops everywhere.

Comment

Saskatchewan or the prairies I think if it’s the prairies it might be right, SK maybe closer to 95%.

Comment

Where are you at sodbuster?

Comment

NE SK all done except the odd field of red clover or alfalfa , went to saskatoon on weekend , saw a very few canola fields out between wakaw and saskatoon
          was in P.A. monday , same there, but next to no snow there

Comment

East of Saskatoon and south of highway 16 is the areas I am familiar with that has pockets not finished.

Comment

If your in the north you had a week we didn’t get or two. If your along the USA boarder the same.

Sask is at a clear 80% done.

It’s a joke this reporting by gov

Comment

Crop insurance fellow says 15% left in sask.
                Media has to sugar coat it.
                Taking lessons from USDA.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.