• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11000 scientists

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    Hey! What's wrong with being drunk?
    Lol Nothing except after affects

Comment

11000 scientists looking for their next govt grant to extend their funding research and their 200K wages.

Comment

If you read the article it is 11,000 out of 23,000 scientists that signed. Previously it was 17,000 so the consensus is fading.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
          11000 scientists looking for their next govt grant to extend their funding research and their 200K wages.
          ..yes, follow the money....who profits from carbon credits

....is this how science works?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            had trouble getting it to light up again , hope it works lol
            Excellent job on the links! Earned 1 star credit.

It's important to have at least 1 individual to focus anger upon. It makes for a good society so others can thrive. I don't care what is said, or what i say, no one knows who i am, so am the perfect hook.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post

It's important to have at least 1 individual to focus anger upon. It makes for a good society so others can thrive. I don't care what is said, or what i say, no one knows who i am, so am the perfect hook.
              i could see you were angry by your remarks
              thanks for your tutoring
              did you get done ?

Comment

If the trees and plants could speak, what would they tell McKenna?

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                  Is there a list of names of these people? Probably all on government payroll of some kind

11000 minions with their hands out. Yesterday I was talking to an old family friend who happens to come from a long line of lefties. I asked her what her daughter is taking at U of S . Answer: Environmental Sciences 😂 Surprise-surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    If the trees and plants could speak, what would they tell McKenna?
                    They would say....." Ms. Mckenna....you are stupid...."
                    Last edited by bucket; Nov 7, 2019, 09:06.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      They would say....." Ms. Mckenna....you are stupid...."
                      WHY the H*LL do you want to KILL/Starve us B*TCH? er I mean C**T

Comment

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/11/07/11000-climate-scientists-petition-includes-a-bunch-of-fake-names/ https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/11/07/11000-climate-scientists-petition-includes-a-bunch-of-fake-names/

Funny that Chuck hasn't mentioned anything about Mickey Mouse being one of the signatories, I would have thought that an intellectual heavy weight such as Mickey would be something he would want to brag about.

Along with the cast of Harry Potter.

I didn't verify if this is true or not, and the original is paywalled.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks
                          The credibility of this list very low.

http:// Gordon Dressler November 7, 2019 at 2:12 pm Well, after filtering the names, maybe Oregon State University can move next to filter the listed “Professional Position and/or Discipline” that accompanies each signatory. Here is what I found among the list of those 11,258 “scientist signatories”: “landscape ecologist”, “PhD candidate”, “manager director”, “PhD student in astrophysics”, “researcher”, “senior lecturer”, “PhD student”, “archaeoentomologist”, “geography lecturer”, “postdoc fellow/cognitive neuroscience”, “lecturer”, “associate professor in political science”, “student”, “professor of political science”, “chemist”, “biomedical science”, “animal behaviorist”, “professor of psychology and business “, “reader in systems and predictive biology”, “accaunt and finance Phd”, “medicine”, “zoo keeper”, “researcher in nanoscience”, “molecular cell biology”, “retired”, “scientific on plant sciences “, “professor of sociology”, “food safety/veterinary epidemiology”, “emeritus professor of obstetrics & gynaecology” . . . and this is just from the start of the alphabetical listing up through last names starting with “Am”! There was no need for me to delve further. And there are a quite a few signers of the declaration that just left this column blank. I’m not saying they are all invalid positions/disciplines, but it does give one cause to go “Errrrr . . .” http:// Gordon Dressler November 7, 2019 at 2:12 pm Well, after filtering the names, maybe Oregon State University can move next to filter the listed “Professional Position and/or Discipline” that accompanies each signatory. Here is what I found among the list of those 11,258 “scientist signatories”: “landscape ecologist”, “PhD candidate”, “manager director”, “PhD student in astrophysics”, “researcher”, “senior lecturer”, “PhD student”, “archaeoentomologist”, “geography lecturer”, “postdoc fellow/cognitive neuroscience”, “lecturer”, “associate professor in political science”, “student”, “professor of political science”, “chemist”, “biomedical science”, “animal behaviorist”, “professor of psychology and business “, “reader in systems and predictive biology”, “accaunt and finance Phd”, “medicine”, “zoo keeper”, “researcher in nanoscience”, “molecular cell biology”, “retired”, “scientific on plant sciences “, “professor of sociology”, “food safety/veterinary epidemiology”, “emeritus professor of obstetrics & gynaecology” . . . and this is just from the start of the alphabetical listing up through last names starting with “Am”! There was no need for me to delve further. And there are a quite a few signers of the declaration that just left this column blank. I’m not saying they are all invalid positions/disciplines, but it does give one cause to go “Errrrr . . .”
                          And none of that even matters, even if they were all qualified climate scientists, science still isn't advanced by democracy. All it takes is one scientist( or lay person) to disprove the consensus, which is not a part of the scientific method.

But on the other hand, I'm sure this person is a foremost expert on climate: emeritus professor of obstetrics & gynaecology

Comment

How much more slaps do the "believers" need before they wake the F*CK up?

Just above Mickey Mouse is Tobias Mourier of King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in Saudi Arabia. Surely it is brave for somebody in Saudi Arabia to campaign against fossil fuels.

The list is literally random people on the internet who “Liked” the 4-5 page opinion piece. Ezra Levant of the Rebel News here in Canada did a great take down on it. He looked at most of the approximately 200 or so Canadian names on the list and found lots of nice people who were teachers, instructors of various things unrelated to hard science, lawyers etc. His favourite was a fellow down in the “W”s who listed himself as a BS Detection and Analysis expert. Finally someone with a sense of humour.
                            The website of the presumed “International Scientists” is a one page site whose only purpose appears to be to get people to sign the list endorsing the opinion piece. Total bollocks! that was, of course, breathlessly reported as proof of humanity’s impending demise by the Media Party of Canada, as Ezra refers to Boo-boo Trudeau’s state funded cheerleaders, the CBC.

Do a search on ‘Psych’ and you’ll come up with more than 70 psych/ologists/iatrists/etc plus another 70 or more neuroscientists. Lord knows they need them.
                            Almost 80 mathematicians, Lord knows they need them too.
                            You have 2 random IBM guys and a 4 professors of computing which a few overlap with math.
                            You have 3 finance officers. There’s gotta be a problem if you’re paying people.
                            A few visiting fellows.
                            A nano-optics researcher.
                            A museum curator, almost 20 archaeologists,
                            A school principal
                            and a few people who are just “Member”, which I am sure is true.
                            and Micky Mouse… of course. Who had to leave Minni to do this.

Read, have a GOOD LAUGH at Climate Believers... er SUCKERS.
                            Last edited by fjlip; Nov 7, 2019, 21:39.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post

You betcha Tee , hows the gps thing going ?

Comment

its unravelling faster and faster for the cult lol, thanks mickey mouse

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...