• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola varieties wins and losses

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola varieties wins and losses

OK, let's make or break the different varieties out there. My pioneer 45cm39rr and pioneer 501ll were both poor. Pioneer 45 m35 was outstanding,again. Pioneer 46h75 clear field was excellent also. Dekalb75-65 did fairly well but not close to 45m35. Lumiderm treatment definitely paid off also. Praise them or bust them, but get it on here soon because you know they're out there(seed salesmen) watching for those combines to be in the yard.

Variety A sucked. More expensive next year
    Variety B sucked worse even more expensive
    Variety C I don’t know it wouldn’t germinate maybe it will next year?

Comment

P501L best this year
      L233p was very good after two hail attacks
      Nexera 1026 was a dud, but we made some mistakes on it
      Last edited by Guest; Oct 20, 2019, 19:34.

Comment

All Trueflex are DUDS, like Turdo, how do you trust the new varieties for 2020?
        OLD 7444, best for us, a week earlier, drier at combining! WTF? It does lean more. 7565 looks perfect in the area. Fortenza really paid in drier fields/edges.

Comment

Cousins true flex was awseome all year, swathed at 60 percent color change and five weeks later zero green but 14 moisture wtf.

Comment

255PC👌 Good yield and standability. Helped in a late hail claim as well.
            234PC yield was good but standability was poor

No Rup varieties on this farm
            Did hear that 501 was a good yielder

Comment

H75 here, all 502 next year, probably should go half and half but 75 was especially late due to lack of heat this year. At $490/ bag it's the best bang for the buck here

Comment

45CM39 or 75-65 tough to beat here. One trueflex was good the other not so good. Good thing invigors never yield for us, way too expensive for all the goodies. Didn’t write home about P501L either.....

Guess I’m team Pioneer RR next year....

Comment

Only had L252 and L233 this year. Were neck and neck side by side. Swathed the 233 as the swather was there and it was September 7 already. Wanted to try P501 but couldn’t get seed.

Anyone try any Brevant LL? Neighbour had some 3010 I believe against L233 and it did 1 bus/ac better. Would like to stay LL but disliking Bayer more and more.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...