• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seat totals in Upcoming election and Sask Alberta and Man totals.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat totals in Upcoming election and Sask Alberta and Man totals.

There are 338 seats for the upcoming fed election Saskatchewan has 14 let's see every one guess.

Federal.

182 Andrew

Two independents.

42 Block

8 NDP

2 Green

102 Liberal

338 Total

Sask

Ralph is done.

All 14 I don't think the NDP can win saskatoon.

Ok, what are others guessing?

I feel the Block is going to do good in Quebec and Justin is having issues, and the NDP and Green and Lib will split and let Andrew in.

Alberta all Blue

Manitoba all blue but one in winnipeg lib.
    Last edited by SASKFARMER; Oct 18, 2019, 06:20.

And no I'm not picking Andrew because that's how I vote.

Look at the seats from coast to coast. Look at the splits that could take place and like the old NDP trick for Saskatchewan. Always convinced a third dog in a two-way race that is friendly and thinks like your opponent.
    NDP win every time with 30% + of the people.

Comment

Conservatives 178
      Laurentian Elites 91
      BQ 38
      NDP 30
      Green 1

The CBC and all Liberals are acting quite desperate now which tells me a majority is on the way. Conservatives will gain in every province except Quebec.

Comment

I agree something is up as the media is working overtime for Trudeau, and now he is calling in big-time favours to help him. He also looks stressed out.

The NDP saying yesterday that Conservatives are a considerable problem is sickening.

Comment

Looks like its going to be a minority government one way or the other. But who really knows. Doug Ford likely took away the Conservatives chance for a majority.

If Scheer wins a minority he will have to cosy up to the the Bloc which will not support all his plans to axe the carbon tax, build an energy corridor etc. The Bloc policies align more with the liberal left, NDP and Greens. Its an unlikely alliance, and will piss off the western conservative base.

If the Bloc supports the Conservatives they risk pissing off many Quebecers as well. But they will both hold their noses if they can form a coalition and take power. But it will be the end of Scheers platform when it comes to climate change and all the $50 billion of cuts. The promised cuts didn't work so well for Ford.

If Trudeau wins he may have several options to find a more compatible dance partner.

A minority will be good, as it is a better reflection of voters wishes than a winner take all majority based on only 35-40% of the electorate. Lets face it the majority of the country votes centre left. Governments should reflect this reality. First past the post is a system that was designed for only 2 parties. It doesn't work when there are several parties to choose from. But in Canada the 2 main parties don't want to give up their entitlement to unlimited power with majority governments.

Trudeau deserves a thumping for his incompetence and broken promises.

Comment

If the NDP and the liberals are talking coalition.....they should put it in their platforms....not just talk and then let the voters decide....and then make up a new platform once in power....

Trudeau's record is abysmal , old stock canadian NDP do not like the towel...and I don't know if they have Andrew on valium but he is improving and he may just pull off a majority...

If Scheer is just tired it actually looks good on him....He seems to getting his points across better even though the media won't let things go....how many times does a guy have to say he won't re-open certain debates or issues before the media starts to look biased....

I think average folk are starting to catch on to the media's bias....and typically the underdog (Scheer) will come out ahead....the polls are wrong again...

conservative 188
            Liberals 102
            Green hopefully zero
            Mad max 3
            NDP 20
            Bloc ( a provincial or regional party should not be allowed in a federal election) 25
            Last edited by bucket; Oct 18, 2019, 07:11.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              I agree something is up as the media is working overtime for Trudeau, and now he is calling in big-time favours to help him. He also looks stressed out.

The NDP saying yesterday that Conservatives are a considerable problem is sickening.
              I believe what Jagmeet Singh said was that he "doesn't respect Conservative's". Quite a statement I thought coming from a leader. At first I was a bit pissed off at a party leader saying this and then I realized there is very little, possibly nothing him and I would agree on so whatever.

Seat count

PC 142
              Lib 130
              Bloc 32
              NDP 30
              Green 3
              PPC 1

It will be a mess imo.

Comment

Here is a bold prediction.....there will be 3 new major party leaders within the year...if Scheer doesn't deliver a government he gets the boot...

If Trudeau doesn't win ...he gets the boot even with a minority...

If Singh doesn't hold a couple important NDP ridings...he's booted...look at who left the party NDP heavy hitters with pretty poor excuses to leave...

Comment

Looking like a conservative minority which almost guarantees us we are headed back to the polls in the next 1-2 years

In the last 30 years No minority govt in Canada has held power for the full term.

If it is a slim conservative minority, JT is going to fight to hold power and will remain our PM as crazy as that sounds

Comment

Trudeau will not resign...he will continue to phuck Canada for as long as he can....and the liberal party may not recover ...you don't see the old stock liberals showing up endorsing anyone ??????

Comment

Well here it is logically.

NDP will not get more seats than Layton had. He got 47. Singh will get 30 and split a lot of votes.

Block will get about the same 30-40 seats, mostly at skippys expense and the NDP too. Scheer might even lose a couple.

Atl Canada gave 32 seats to skippy in 2015. CPC will get about 5-8 of those back.

Ontario is a deadlock. Skippy will lose a few seats to Singh in TO. Couple Lib seats in MB, then nothing until lower BC. All CPC. Libs had 18 seats in BC, they will lose half of those.

So 178 seats - 20 to bloc, less 8 from Atl Canada, lose 5 in Ont, another 5 on Prairies and 8 in BC. Would be looking at an upper limit if 132 LPC seats.

Skippy 132 max
                      Singh 30
                      Bloc heads 35
                      Drunk lizzy 1
                      CPC 141

Might be tighter than we think. Hope not. But if Skippy and Singh team up Alberta is going to go ballistic.

Comment

PC 165
                        Lib 90
                        Bloc 47
                        NDP 35
                        Green 1

Comment

Maybe James your onto something. That might be the winner

Comment

I like the way a. Coyne refers to the parties in his seat projections..

Comment

Jeez, listening to Katie "double big mac meal" Simpson question scheer after his speech in new Brunswick this morning was a joke. Wow CBC is in the bag for liberal party. That's not news, it's not reporting. Man does the media love Trudeau. He sure has an army behind him.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.