• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off to court today with the boy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to court today with the boy

Try not to be long winded.

May 4th he was seeding I told him to finish paddock before football he did. Flew to football 15 kms away got pinged for 135 kms limit 100. He on p plates your first year of driving. 6 months loss of liscence.

Copper said he can drive home licence suspended on Sunday pay the fine 28 days later $1480 by the way.

So I got to pay the fine on computer 26 days later not recognised. Ring fines dept they say it’s not in the system.

So he continues not driving just in case.

Then copper comes down next day with another notice. Bugger me same deal 26 days later.

Eventually in early sept he gets a official letter stating loss of liscence. 6 months suspension but he’s been not driving for 4 months. A lawyer friend said nah they stuffed up no case to answer.

He doesn’t for one minute say he’s not guilty just he’s been not driving when he could have.

Fill you in tonight.

Off topic from market8ng sorry but what’s new

Good Luck with law Mallee and when is anyone on topic!

Comment

Even foreigners know not to speed in Australia, you guys are nuts.

Kids, tough lesson, hopefully

Comment

Too bad Mallee, I pay as much as I can in - person. Get receipt in my hot hand. I’m old-fashioned or just old.

Comment

I never have had much tolerance for excessive speed. I get uneasy going over 65 mph even in the best conditions (wouldn't do well on busy interstates). I sure wouldn't mind seeing people in this country get those kinds of fines. Same with using cell phone while driving and drunk driving.

Comment

Free man. Judge said yep stuf up with paperwork ,needed it for work ,case dismissed all good.

Without sounding like a **** head did none of us ever not speed at some occasions.

Limit here is 110 kms but country folk pushing for 120.

Forgot add p platers are 100 kms after 12 months 110.

We live on a “back country” road he’s been driving screwing around on motorbikes since about 7 and had a drift track out in the paddock for his car at one stage, doing crazy shit that country kids are meant to do rather than computer games drugs and wombating.

Local copper loves getting stuck into the “farm” boys. But leaves the dead heads in town alone....”new age” policeman lol.

Flame away at my bad parenting guys.....
            Last edited by malleefarmer; Oct 15, 2019, 22:23.

Comment

What the hell is wombating Mallee. We learned how to drift on frozen sloughs, stock car tracks and back roads. Not many accidents for the ones raised on the farm. one guy put a passenger seat in his stock car and would take his daughter's to the track after a rain to teach them how to handle a skid. your guy probably learnt a lesson about speeding but also one about the courts thanks to you Mallee. Never stop teaching.

Comment

Wombat is a Australian animal.

‘Tis also a colloquial o certain people which every society has.

Waste Of Money Breath And Time = WOMBAT

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...