• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truduea threat? That’s not the way our country should be!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truduea threat? That’s not the way our country should be!

So apparently truduea has had threats placed upon him I don’t know what kind but I think having the option to get rid of someone at the ballot box is the way to go. People
    Getting carried away as bad as some might think a politician is that’s not the answer. Get if you ass and win the vote instead.

Didn’t they use to hang traitors?🤔

Comment

I would say its fake but it does gain him some sympathy......Just cancel the dog and pony show and move on to another venue....

Comment

You should not make Threats about Trump. He is watching.

Comment

If it was legitimate threat I’d want more than just a bullet proof vest.....

Comment

Just another day of dressing up for him. This costume combines sympathy, throws suspicion on anyone who doesn't agree with him, changes the channel from blackface etc, and shows how brave he is to carry on with his campaign.

Its make believe not a real threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
              If it was legitimate threat I’d want more than just a bullet proof vest.....
              Exactly !
              That's precisely why I think this is just more fake news. If it was anything serious, he wouldn't show up. Think people,,, Liberals are desperate, and I can certainly believe Butts could/would contrive something like this, just to garner sympathy for Trudeau. I wouldn't put it past them, especially now that even ceebeecee has stories on their website saying Scheer not only has the lead in popular percentage, he is also leading in the number of seats he'd win.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                Exactly !
                That's precisely why I think this is just more fake news. If it was anything serious, he wouldn't show up. Think people,,, Liberals are desperate, and I can certainly believe Butts could/would contrive something like this, just to garner sympathy for Trudeau. I wouldn't put it past them, especially now that even ceebeecee has stories on their website saying Scheer not only has the lead in popular percentage, he is also leading in the number of seats he'd win.
                Also finally gives a credible excuse for Sophie never being around him anymore.

Comment

This is the pope under security protection. Lots of glass and lots of distance and mean dudes between on the radio with spotters.

If there was a real threat against Trudeau and all they did was throw a vest on him and send him into the crowd well then our service is incompetent or this was staged. It was a closed door conf room with 400 by invitation liberal supporters and no door security. By the way where was the shooter going to set up?

Click image for larger version

Name:	popemobile-jeep-wrangler.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	769032

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

It was a closed door conf room with 400 by invitation liberal supporters .
                    i had just been thinking that who would want Trudeau gone more than most of his fellow party members. As he drags them all down with him, and ruins their political futures, as they become guilty by association.
                    Maybe the threat came from within?

But on another note. If his security just now realized that there might be someone out there who wants Trudeau removed by any means necessary, then they have been grossly negligent for the past 4 years. I've never seen so many people who despise a politician as violently as they do Trudeau. Even Notley didn't come close.

And as a disclaimer, just so I don't find the police knocking down my door tonight, I'm not advocating any such thing, I don't know anyone who is seriously advocating such a thing, and as Big Wheel states, that is not how it is done in a first world democracy.
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 13, 2019, 20:11.

Comment

Why was he laughing so hysterically if he was so threatened? The look on the security guards’ faces says it all.

Comment

I think the issue will be real if he wins again and steps foot in Alberta.

Then the court would have a hard time finding a jury to issue a guilty verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          Why was he laughing so hysterically if he was so threatened? The look on the security guards’ faces says it all.
                          Pansies act differently than others when they are scared or are too dumb to know the actual severity of the situation. The point is many of you say oh no more refugees because they just shoot and kill each other but yet you almost encourage it yourself????
                          That’s what supposed to make us not a shithole country.

Comment

Anyone recognize the uniforms security is wearing? Foreigners hired as security? It's always been "suits" in the past. That's who roughed up the old lady in Quebec. Why show a uniform now?
                            Last edited by macdon02; Oct 13, 2019, 22:22.

Comment

Whats in the backpacks? Bottled water?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...