• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truduea threat? That’s not the way our country should be!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aim for the head, no wait, nothing to hit there.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
      Aim for the head, no wait, nothing to hit there.
      If it was a credible threat ..his appearance would or should have been cancelled and the offender found....no they carried on like nothing happened....shows strength????or stupidity????

I would conclude this was faked....and why isn't anyone asking for info from police????...if they stopped the threat shouldn't there be a medal awarded????

The CBC follow US instances like this ad nauseous ...and yet nothing here ...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Oh there is a threat alright, threat of an election loss. It will take a 3 or 4 party coalition to take the govt it looks like unless there is a hidden CPC surprise. They could be 20 seats higher but I think a majority could be out of reach. Don't know who they join with - bloc?

[ATTACH]5124[/ATTACH]
        Trudeau is going to win a minority guaranteed. Ontario and Quebec will give it to him. It's going to be liberal block and ndp government. Scheer and company will be a side show. Canada going to be in big trouble. Going to be interesting for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
          Trudeau is going to win a minority guaranteed. Ontario and Quebec will give it to him. It's going to be liberal block and ndp government. Scheer and company will be a side show. Canada going to be in big trouble. Going to be interesting for sure.

Which is why the conservatives in their infinite wisdom started the Peter MacKay for leader news item a few days back...no sense in not telling people who they really want in the leader's role....

That one news item made me think they have given up on Scheer....he will be booted win or lose...

Comment

I think Andrew Scheer is appealing to a large new segment of voters as a decent man and I find many are not in favour of Trudeau’s act and his behaviour to his former female cabinet ministers. A lot of women are going to vote against him. Where those votes go will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              Which is why the conservatives in their infinite wisdom started the Peter MacKay for leader news item a few days back...no sense in not telling people who they really want in the leader's role....

That one news item made me think they have given up on Scheer....he will be booted win or lose...
              I am not sure what you expect Scheer to do. He is now fighting the MSM, Trudeau and Singh. The odds are so stacked against him. Gets all the hardest questions in scrums, gets bad news stories everyday while Trudeau skates over everything. Nobody in the MSM even bothered to press him in the security scare just went to online hate as bad.

I say we might have to eat our pride and join with the bloc to keep skippy and singh out of there. I wish I could get a guage on Kenny. I know he is keeping a low profile but the day after the election if its not CPC, then I expect a statement from him starting his constitutional challenge leading to a separation vote. If you thought skippy was bad for the patch, wait until you see this whacko Singh get his paws in there.

Comment

Roy Green grilled Singh yesterday, just DUMB F CKING answers, dreams, instant transition totally out of oil! Tiny insignificant Canada has power to change the world's climate!

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
                  I think Andrew Scheer is appealing to a large new segment of voters as a decent man and I find many are not in favour of Trudeau’s act and his behaviour to his former female cabinet ministers. A lot of women are going to vote against him. Where those votes go will be interesting.
                  Not rocket science. Except for Quebec, conservatives vote conservative, liberals vote liberal, or when they have to will vote for ndp, or any other party that isn't conservative. In Quebec it's either liberal or bloc. The conservative vote is only good there when the liberals or ndp can cut the bloc voters down to benefit the conservative base vote. This time around the bloc has the vote by the looks of it. To summ it up, the conservative problem is that there are more I'll never vote conservative no matter what people out there than there are I could vote either way people. It's just the way it is. You need the conservative base to come out and vote full force, then have the ndp and the liberals fight each other for votes. If the left could ever form one party they would never lose an election again!

Comment

You know, I have to wonder, how come Quebec is the only province with a separatist government? Their representative openly states that he will only do what is in his provincial best interests. Really does not care or worry about what's in Canada's best interest just Quebec. They really do rule our country, they say they want to separate but they never will because they have everything they want here the way it's going right now. Just imagine if Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba could try that. No need for B.C. dont need their shipyards, thunder bay is handy, and the west coast is not far from the south west corner of Alberta via the u.s. only difference is the west would eat each other alive because everyone would be fighting to get their own way. Quebec in sync with their plan and sticking to it. Have to tip your hat to them for that anyway.
                    Last edited by sk_wheatking; Oct 14, 2019, 09:50.

Comment

IMHO - I think there is an error factor of 24% in the polls. Last election at least 30% voted for Mary Jane: Period. Old, young and in-between. How many are going to come out for Skippy this time? Maybe 20% of those and how many will vote against his horrible character - all the rest and many more. Even Mary Jane won’t save him.

If 24% equated to seats that would mean 65-70 seats, but it doesn’t - that I know. So be ready for big surprises and much cheering. Buying a French horn for the parade in Calgary.

Comment

We don't have enough seats to make a difference anyway....even if Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba got together to form a western separatist party.....the seats are not enough to matter....the money is what the east and Quebec is after anyway...

Comment

Singh came out today and said he will work with whomever to keep Scheer out. I don't think Andy has a chance now. Too much free money being thrown around and young voting block is too big. Baby boomers mean nothing anymore.

Kenney better have his ducks in a row come Oct 22, because he has to be full bore separation from that point forward. With a fresh environment mandate, Trudeau will come swinging for Alberta with his own towel boy.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                            We don't have enough seats to make a difference anyway....even if Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba got together to form a western separatist party.....the seats are not enough to matter....the money is what the east and Quebec is after anyway...
                            There is no point trying that. It will just split the right vote again and we will be back to multiple Liberal terms. And it would take 2 elections to gel that vote. Ab doesn't have time for that.

Basically Oct 22 its announce intent for a referendum on Equalization leading to a vote on separation. And he better up the timeline to under 2 yrs. There is nothing to wait for. There is nothing going to improve for the right of center vote and western Canada. Soon people that have only been here a few yr will determine the outcome of people whose families spent 100 yrs developing this place. We know how that will go.

Ab will be way stronger in the long run. Lots of people in other provinces will be clamoring to get in here.

Comment

Wheatking

"To summ it up, the conservative problem is that there are more I'll never vote conservative no matter what people out there than there are I could vote either way people"

So does this apply to the majority of posters yipping on here, who in their entire life have never voted for any other party than CPC/PC/Alliance/Reform, because that's how daddy voted and his daddy before did.

I bet when Paul Martin was reducing the federal deficit, you all marched in step to cast your votes for Closet Boy!

Your camp of Rightie spin doctors are already talking about replacing Scheer with Mckay who was crying on National TV while digging potatoes that Belinda dumped him! Not to mention that Jazz in all his talk about Alberta separation is suggesting "Righties "sallow their pride" and get the Bloc to form a coalition if Scheer has a minority!

You Rigthties on Agriville have a hard time figuring out what your doing, or who should be your leader! No wonder Trudeau has a chance to form a minority government, look who he'e trying to beat!!

Are you happy now Farma I mentioned it for you

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                                Wheatking

"To summ it up, the conservative problem is that there are more I'll never vote conservative no matter what people out there than there are I could vote either way people"

So does this apply to the majority of posters yipping on here, who in their entire life have never voted for any other party than CPC/PC/Alliance/Reform, because that's how daddy voted and his daddy before did.

I bet when Paul Martin was reducing the federal deficit, you all marched in step to cast your votes for Closet Boy!

Your camp of Rightie spin doctors are already talking about replacing Scheer with Mckay who was crying on National TV while digging potatoes that Belinda dumped him! Not to mention that Jazz in all his talk about Alberta separation is suggesting "Righties "sallow their pride" and get the Bloc to form a coalition if Scheer has a minority!

You Rigthties on Agriville have a hard time figuring out what your doing, or who should be your leader! No wonder Trudeau has a chance to form a minority government, look who he'e trying to beat!!

Are you happy now Farma I mentioned it for you
                                Maybe if you took the time to read what I wrote you would understand that this is exactly what I was saying, but no, you'd like to pound me in the mouth until I see things your way, after all that's how you "lefties" like to operate now adays.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...