• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truduea threat? That’s not the way our country should be!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just...... go..... away......!!!!!

And take your quota based cabinet with you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      I've never seen so many people who despise a politician as violently as they do Trudeau.
      There is a very long list of unflattering adjectives to describe this moron. He completely brought it on himself.
      Sad part is all of Canada has to pay for his stupidity.

I have a very difficult time conceiving how anyone could support this dink.
      If I was Liberal I would vote anything but, in hopes that the loser is dumped and fades into obscurity....where he belongs.

Comment

.......they hung Louis Riel for less!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Why was he laughing so hysterically if he was so threatened? The look on the security guards’ faces says it all.
          Too many happy pills.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post

Anyone recognize the uniforms security is wearing? Foreigners hired as security? It's always been "suits" in the past. That's who roughed up the old lady in Quebec. Why show a uniform now?
            Looking at that picture, I can't help but see a carefree child, just excited to be around a bunch of security guards, with fancy costumes, but with no clue why, or how serious the situation actually is. I really have my doubts that he is aware of what goes on outside of his bubble. He must have some very dedicated handlers who keep him isolated and motivated, and only tell him what he needs and wants to hear.

Kind of reminds me of the farside cartoon:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	5-25-85-ha-ha-ha-biff-guess-what-after-we-go-43979602.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	769033

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              Looking at that picture, I can't help but see a carefree child, just excited to be around a bunch of security guards, with fancy costumes, but with no clue why, or how serious the situation actually is. I really have my doubts that he is aware of what goes on outside of his bubble. He must have some very dedicated handlers who keep him isolated and motivated, and only tell him what he needs and wants to hear.

Kind of reminds me of the farside cartoon:
              [ATTACH]5122[/ATTACH]

I find this interesting, then i looked for this emblem at RCMP website, no maple leaf, or other symbols of Canada. Usually there's an arm crest if military. .

Comment

You think the Canadian military would protect him....after saying they asked for too much....they would all go on sick or stress leave if called....

I have never understood why the head isn't a target..that would definitely give Trudeau a new costume....

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post

Anyone recognize the uniforms security is wearing? Foreigners hired as security? It's always been "suits" in the past. That's who roughed up the old lady in Quebec. Why show a uniform now?
                  The guys in uniforms look like extras from a crappy b movie. Scene: guard corrupt hated leader from rebels. No wait, what is real? So confusing.

Comment

You couldn't pay me enough to risk my life for his.....real or perceived threat! I'm not taking that chance....he's not worth it.

Comment

Waiting for the left to praise Trudeau for coming out in the face of adversity while Harper's security team holed him up in a closet.

Comment

I don't believe for a second there is an actual threat. This is all staged to make him look good. If there was a real threat to his life that little pansy-ass would never show his face anywhere in public. Those rent-a-cops look laughable.

Comment

I am not sure I would be giggling like a teenage girl if my life had been threatened...I think its an act....

Comment

Totally fake news, made up for effective air time on CBC. There are threats against trump every minute of the day, for that matter, every u.s. president and you dont see this weird display going on. What was in the back packs? Maybe some pot for Trudeau, maybe a few of sophie's albums and a bunch of cheese cakes for his personal propaganda woman Katie Simpson??? If there was a situation how would these jokers get their suppression tools out and ready for use? All just a show. They even look like B movie actors the way they were carrying on, Bruce Willis looked more professional in die hard than these guys looked here. The media can find out anything in a matter of hours, but nothing on the threat? Kind of funny isn't it.

Comment

Oh there is a threat alright, threat of an election loss. It will take a 3 or 4 party coalition to take the govt it looks like unless there is a hidden CPC surprise. They could be 20 seats higher but I think a majority could be out of reach. Don't know who they join with - bloc?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cpc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	769034

Comment

i guess gender/ethnic diversity in his security team isn't a problem...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.