• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky Alberta

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky Alberta

You get a visit from the UN and Soros sponsored climate radical. And just a week before the election too. Hmmm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	greta.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	779205

No - No Alberta is in China, isn’t it?

Comment

I know it's a free world but we should be watching for any actions that would suggest political interference.

Comment

Media is worried about Justin and Greta's safety this morning. How low will the liberals sink to win an election?

Comment

So how is she getting there? Riding a horse?

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
            Media is worried about Justin and Greta's safety this morning. How low will the liberals sink to win an election?
            I think we are about to find out.

Comment

spectacular nature of...
              That doesn't sound like evidence of a climate emergency does it? Where is all the carnage and disaster? Letting her travel the world and apply her acute powers of observation might be just the thing to begin deprogramming the brainwashing. I wonder if it is too late for some of our fellow posters to do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                So how is she getting there? Riding a horse?
                Can’t do that as apparently the methane from my cows is killing the planet so a horse would be the same in my eyes. Better walk with footwear not made from “evil petroleum” and especially not on blacktop either.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                  Rosie Barton and Lisa LaFlamme will help Justin any chance they get.

Comment

Haha Greta, your country is the size a mere national park in Canada. We have been under a climate emergeency for 10,000 yrs. Thank god we discovered oil and gas so this place could be tamed and made habitable.
                    Last edited by jazz; Oct 13, 2019, 20:37.

Comment

Poor kid, she is being used.
                      No school for her?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                        Poor kid, she is being used.
                        No school for her?
                        What the hell good is school if we're all going to be extinct in 10(+/- a month or 2) years?

Comment

No students - don’t need teachers.

Comment

I kid you not, I walked a Swedish young lady down the aisle in 2010 her other dad on the other side.

Gotland a small place called hall.

Anyway Vibert and Inca tell me if Greta is part of there Sweden there voting to secede she does not represent our thoughts and wishes. They call her squirrel girl lol

Comment

Is she related to Chrystia then?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...