CBC Sueing Conservative Party

Commodity Marketing

Tools

CBC Sueing Conservative Party

Oct 12, 2019 | 14:45 1 Over this ad;

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_vide...7Io.mp4?tag=13

Uses CBC footage which is taxpayer owned by the public. Reply With Quote
Oct 12, 2019 | 15:06 2 That should work wonders for their future funding if their chosen one doesn't win this election. Reply With Quote

• Oct 12, 2019 | 15:45 3 You can’t be sued for speaking the truth. Desperate means for desperate folk! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Oct 12, 2019 | 15:49 4 If u ever wonder what side of the fence u sit on , this is a great test . If a conservative doesn’t like guns he doesn’t buy one. If a liberal doesn’t like guns, he wants all guns outlawed. If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian he wants all meat products banned for everyone. If a conservative is down and out, he thinks about how to better the situation. A liberal wonders who will take care of him . If a conservative doesn’t like a talk show host, he switches channel, liberal demand that those they don’t like be shut down. If a conservative is a non believer , he doesn’t go to church. A liberal non- believer wants any mention of god and Jesus silenced, if a conservative decides he needs health care , he goes about shopping for it. Or may chose a job that provides it . A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his . If a conservative reads this , he forward it so his friends can have a good laugh. A liberal will delete it because he’s offended. Reply With Quote

• Oct 12, 2019 | 16:30 5 If the video belongs to the public broadcaster does it not belong to the public? Reply With Quote

• Oct 12, 2019 | 17:45 6 Lefties absolutely hate the truth and scream blue murder when the truth is exposed. Been that way forever Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Oct 12, 2019 | 17:49 7 How can they possibly sue anyone over that ???
    Seriously?? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Oct 12, 2019 | 17:53 8 Best ad of the campaign.

I can see why the people's broadcaster wants that one to disappear.

They are going to have to be MORE selective in their reporting. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Oct 12, 2019 | 18:06 9 So is this proof they actually do work for the Liberals ??? Lol .
    Why would they care at all about that add ??
    Are the not an unbiased national public funded news broadcast ??? One that is funded by all tax payers regardless of political , religious, ethnic stance ??
    Yup , we all know the answer to that. Yet they take tax dollars from every which angle for the public good .
    What an embarrassment Canada has become Reply With Quote

• Oct 12, 2019 | 18:07 10 It will be a sad day again in Canada if the CBC is allowed to sue over that . Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Oct 12, 2019 | 19:14 11
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    How can they possibly sue anyone over that ???
    Seriously??
    Rosie doesn’t like it when her entitled boyfriend Justin has to be accountable to the public.

All the taxpayer funded time they spend at work with resources paid for by taxpayers.......belongs to taxpayers. It’s hard for Libranos to understand. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Oct 12, 2019 | 19:22 12 “Work” ?????
    Are you ****ing serious ?? Reply With Quote
    GDR
    Oct 12, 2019 | 19:49 13 Nice ad, should resonate with people. I read an article that said CBC legal team has told CBC that they cannot win the lawsuit as there is an exception for short bursts of news clips in copyright laws. The suggestion made was the intent was just to be anti conservative but may backfire as more people realize just how liberal influenced CBC actually is. Reply With Quote

• blackpowder's Avatar Oct 12, 2019 | 21:57 14 I read a book a while back about the CBCs seemingly endless funds for legal fees. Pull the plug in it's present form I'd say.
    They sound more like a specialty satellite radio station full of wonks anyway. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• blackpowder's Avatar Oct 12, 2019 | 21:59 15 I need reparations after seeing Chantel Hebert. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• Oct 12, 2019 | 23:03 16 You’re right BP
    That’s just nasty
    This is too funny , CBC, what a bunch of **** ups
    It’s their own reporting FFS
    I guess news is “not to be repeated” lol
    **** me , what a bunch of ****ing morons Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Oct 12, 2019 | 23:38 17 First Cons Majority Please KILL THE F CKING CBC! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Oct 13, 2019 | 00:27 18 Not kill, but mandate it completely separate and apart from any government income.
    I'm thinking PBS like. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Oct 13, 2019 | 00:43 19
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Not kill, but mandate it completely separate and apart from any government income.
    I'm thinking PBS like.
    I'm a fan of many of the CBC radio programs, in spite of the unapologetic political slant. But am all for privatizing it, or following the PBS model. If enough Canadians support their ideological point of view, they will continue to pay for it, and advertisers will flock to them. if they don't, CBC may need to reconsider their audience and their message.

Funny how the lefties on Agriville are up in arms about the proprietors posting their own political bias, but haven't said a word about the public broadcaster and their obvious bias. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Oct 13, 2019 | 01:18 20 If it is such an obvious bias ,
    Why would the conservatives want it in their campaign ads?

Kinda blows that bias theory. Dosen't .it.

There is still some good stuff , left in the CBC.
    But it is getting thin. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Oct 13, 2019 | 01:19 21 How many Canadians really know what it costs?? Does it really speak to anyone who would $upport it? Reply With Quote
    LEP
    Oct 13, 2019 | 07:40 22
    Quote Originally Posted by sawfly1 View Post
    If it is such an obvious bias ,

There is still some good stuff , left in the CBC.
    But it is getting thin.
    Uhm, no but the lawsuit exposes it. Reply With Quote

• Oct 13, 2019 | 08:20 23
    Quote Originally Posted by sawfly1 View Post
    If it is such an obvious bias ,

There are degrees of bias. Having a bias does not mean that 100% of their coverage is in the same direction, only indicates that a disproportionate amount is. Reply With Quote
    Oct 13, 2019 | 08:22 24 Its 10 days to the election, what can a court do about it? Twitter tried to scrub it but couldnt and now it has almost 500k views. Plus it has a lawsuit on it, those docs released and now has a retraction from CBC saying the named reporters in the lawsuit are to have their names removed from apparent bias while the mother corp goes ahead.

I mean this is the best piece of free advertising ever courtest of the Libs. Reply With Quote
    Oct 13, 2019 | 08:44 25 I’ve noticed that Liberals, when challenged the slightest bit run to the lawyers. I was on a council where the management was being challenged, so they just sued the guy for harassment and extortion, he died. This particular CEO loves Trudeau and told me to my face when I was cheering for Trump. (oh well, his will be one Liberal vote)

In this country you can sue without any grounds whatsoever. You can say, ”I think that guy stole my grain” , “ I saw his truck.... “ and have no grounds at all but you can put innocent people through a lot of pain and legal defence. If you have money to piss away and want to be a pain, you can go for it. The weak, they succumb.

Oh yeh, the only guy on this street with a Goodale sign, took it down yesterday. Maybe he listened to Gormley. That’s one thing about putting up a political sign, some one down the street hates you now. 😾 Reply With Quote
    Oct 13, 2019 | 14:00 26 Radical if a conservative doesn’t want an abortion how come no one can have one. Reply With Quote