Trudeau apparently fired as a teacher

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Trudeau apparently fired as a teacher

Oct 12, 2019 | 08:24 31
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
In a previous generation the super market tabloids provided the wacko news for the feeble minded.

Now we have the internet where some people are unable to distinguish between credible news sites and the equivalent of cyber tabloids.

Too many posters on Agriville seem to be susceptible to reposting unsourced propaganda from unknown sources as long as it serves their certain point of view.
No really? Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Oct 12, 2019 | 08:26 32 Too many posters on Agriville seem to be susceptible to reposting unsourced propaganda from unknown sources as long as it serves their certain point of view.

Look in the mirror MR CULT FOLLWER All measurement and predictions fall with the margin of ERROR! Sources can be BS, none can be proven.
Oh ya and it's TOO F CKING COLD! Want it COLDER? Vote LEFT... Reply With Quote
Oct 12, 2019 | 08:33 33
Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Lol,,this from the King of Cut and Paste.
There is a big difference between cut and paste from world class organizations like NOAA, NASA, the NY Times, Globe and Mail and made up news stories with no author from the Buffalo Chronical which has published a series of made up stories that get reposted on social media.

But if you can't distinguish the difference and want to rely on the Buffalo Chronical go right ahead.

And I have got some swamp land in Florida for you. Reply With Quote

  • Oct 12, 2019 | 08:43 34
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    Too many posters on Agriville seem to be susceptible to reposting unsourced propaganda from unknown sources as long as it serves their certain point of view.

    Look in the mirror MR CULT FOLLWER All measurement and predictions fall with the margin of ERROR! Sources can be BS, none can be proven.
    Oh ya and it's TOO F CKING COLD! Want it COLDER? Vote LEFT...
    Are you calling the former defense secretary Jim Mattis and Gen. David L. Goldfein, Air Force chief of staff, and Andrew Scheer cult followers too! LMAO.

    You should learn to make your case with consistency and drop the bold type face and over the top generalizations and statements. Then maybe you and your arguments would be taken seriously. Reply With Quote
    Oct 12, 2019 | 08:47 35
    Quote Originally Posted by RD414 View Post
    So why did he get let go Dml, just answer that.
    Oddly enough Agriville lefties get bent out of shape and go into defense mode every time Trudeau is insulted yet none of them supposedly vote Liberal........😂.

    Below is a question from a former lawyer:

    “Why was it necessary THEN in 2001 for MAJOR LAW FIRM Heenan Blaikie to issue statement about Trudeau leaving Private school to persue speaking career yet he went to another school to teach?”
    Last edited by Oliver88; Oct 12, 2019 at 08:51.
    Reply With Quote
    Oct 12, 2019 | 10:04 36
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    Lol,,this from the King of Cut and Paste.
    Unbelievable brave i dont think he comprehends ?
    Talk about “the pot calling the kettle black”
    Its laughable Reply With Quote

  • Oct 12, 2019 | 10:11 37 It’s quite ironic. When they buried Trudeau Sr Justin gave an impassioned eulogy for his father. I said right there this guy will be king. On script with no distractions he’s deadly but that’s about it. Sure the stammering “ah ah ah” is a québécois thing but generally the likes of Mulroney and Chrétien if they did that what came after made sense. This guy is an empty vessel. He is not fit to lead. Even if this article is bs drill down to why he was let go mid season and why they try to cover up the reason. It’s hard to punt a teacher unless they did something bad or are incompetent. Reply With Quote

  • Oct 12, 2019 | 11:40 38
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    There is a big difference between cut and paste from world class organizations like NOAA, NASA, the NY Times, Globe and Mail and made up news stories with no author from the Buffalo Chronical which has published a series of made up stories that get reposted on social media.

    But if you can't distinguish the difference and want to rely on the Buffalo Chronical go right ahead.

    And I have got some swamp land in Florida for you.
    Land in Florida, you don’t even have land in Canada, Upchuck the ****Up. Other than where your solar panels sit maybe. Reply With Quote
    Oct 12, 2019 | 12:18 39
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    There is a big difference between cut and paste from world class organizations like NOAA, NASA, the NY Times, Globe and Mail and made up news stories with no author from the Buffalo Chronical which has published a series of made up stories that get reposted on social media.

    But if you can't distinguish the difference and want to rely on the Buffalo Chronical go right ahead.

    And I have got some swamp land in Florida for you.
    Just to help you identify fake news, Florida is full of swamp land. If you heard otherwise well . . . Reply With Quote

  • Oct 12, 2019 | 12:44 40
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post

    And I have got some swamp land in Florida for you.
    That is too funny !!!
    chuckface, you're an effing idiot ! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • blackpowder's Avatar Oct 12, 2019 | 13:48 41 His position at the school sounds like a made up one, at a school that subsequently received a large donation.
    Flake or not, this crap just covers up the fact that he's never had a real job. Earned on his own.
    I'd say by the fourth generation of trust fund living the spawn have the usefulness of pond scum. Reply With Quote
    Oct 12, 2019 | 18:50 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    Just to help you identify fake news, Florida is full of swamp land. If you heard otherwise well . . .
    I think he got his metaphors mixed up - maybe he meant to use the "ocean front property in Arizona" one instead. It was funny though. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Oct 12, 2019 | 19:19 43
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    His position at the school sounds like a made up one, at a school that subsequently received a large donation.
    Flake or not, this crap just covers up the fact that he's never had a real job. Earned on his own.
    I'd say by the fourth generation of trust fund living the spawn have the usefulness of pond scum.
    “Good times make weak men” Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Oct 12, 2019 | 20:42 44
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    I think he got his metaphors mixed up - maybe he meant to use the "ocean front property in Arizona" one instead. It was funny though.
    Or perhaps Chuck is really just SF3's alter ego, and he really does have some Florida real estate to sell, which due to SLR, is becoming a swamp, so now he wants to unload it, and thought he had found a sucker.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 12, 2019 at 21:19.
    Reply With Quote
    Oct 13, 2019 | 07:50 45 Is there some confusion about my reference to having swampland in Florida? LOL

    Its a pretty well known figure of speech that essentially means you are a sucker if you fall for fake news so easily.


    Wikipedia
    Swampland in Florida is a figure of speech referring to real estate scams in which a seller misrepresent unusable swampland as developable property. These types of unseen property scams became widely known in the United States in the 20th century, and the phrase is often used metaphorically for any scam that misrepresents what is being sold. Expressions like "If you believe that, then I have swampland in Florida to sell you", suggests the recipient is gullible enough to fall for an obvious fraud. Similar phrases involve "selling" the Brooklyn Bridge or nonexistent "oceanfront property in Arizona". Reply With Quote
    Oct 13, 2019 | 08:21 46
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Is there some confusion about my reference to having swampland in Florida? LOL

    Its a pretty well known figure of speech that essentially means you are a sucker if you fall for fake news so easily.


    Wikipedia
    Swampland in Florida is a figure of speech referring to real estate scams in which a seller misrepresent unusable swampland as developable property. These types of unseen property scams became widely known in the United States in the 20th century, and the phrase is often used metaphorically for any scam that misrepresents what is being sold. Expressions like "If you believe that, then I have swampland in Florida to sell you", suggests the recipient is gullible enough to fall for an obvious fraud. Similar phrases involve "selling" the Brooklyn Bridge or nonexistent "oceanfront property in Arizona".
    I liked my theory better... Reply With Quote
    Oct 13, 2019 | 08:48 47 A new teacher has no tenure and can be let go without cause. Reply With Quote
    LEP
    Oct 13, 2019 | 15:36 48
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Is there some confusion about my reference to having swampland in Florida? LOL

    Its a pretty well known figure of speech that essentially means you are a sucker if you fall for fake news so easily.


    Wikipedia
    Swampland in Florida is a figure of speech referring to real estate scams in which a seller misrepresent unusable swampland as developable property. These types of unseen property scams became widely known in the United States in the 20th century, and the phrase is often used metaphorically for any scam that misrepresents what is being sold. Expressions like "If you believe that, then I have swampland in Florida to sell you", suggests the recipient is gullible enough to fall for an obvious fraud. Similar phrases involve "selling" the Brooklyn Bridge or nonexistent "oceanfront property in Arizona".
    FFS Chucky Reply With Quote
    Oct 13, 2019 | 16:43 49
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Is there some confusion about my reference to having swampland in Florida? LOL

    Its a pretty well known figure of speech that essentially means you are a sucker if you fall for fake news so easily.


    Wikipedia
    Swampland in Florida is a figure of speech referring to real estate scams in which a seller misrepresent unusable swampland as developable property. These types of unseen property scams became widely known in the United States in the 20th century, and the phrase is often used metaphorically for any scam that misrepresents what is being sold. Expressions like "If you believe that, then I have swampland in Florida to sell you", suggests the recipient is gullible enough to fall for an obvious fraud. Similar phrases involve "selling" the Brooklyn Bridge or nonexistent "oceanfront property in Arizona".
    You desperate clown,
    why would you demonstrate to everyone here,,, that you don't know when to quit.
    It's the same BS with all your cut an' pastes. You don't know when your wrong, and you don't know when your losing. Reply With Quote
    Oct 13, 2019 | 19:58 50
    Quote Originally Posted by beaverdam View Post
    You desperate clown,
    why would you demonstrate to everyone here,,, that you don't know when to quit.
    It's the same BS with all your cut an' pastes. You don't know when your wrong, and you don't know when your losing.
    To be fair beaverdam he is the one that is correct here. I among others was wrong. Learn something every day. Reply With Quote
    Oct 17, 2019 | 09:22 51
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Not shooting the messenger just querying why this forum has taken a sudden turn from apparently being a neutrally hosted public forum to one where the owner jumps in and out of his dual identities of AgrivilleAdmin and "a farmer for life".

    For the record I am fully in favour of investigating any and all accusations of sex crimes, or any other crimes regardless of the identity of the alleged perpetrator.
    My post was nothing to do with that - merely the weird directional turn this forum's owners have taken in recent days.
    Sorry to be clear Farmer4Life is me Andrew personal political opinions, admin is Nicole and I and formally Joe Reply With Quote
    Oct 17, 2019 | 11:51 52 Skippy response a few weeks ago to questions at some event CBC reporter to the allegations
    “ I was a good teacher”

    It takes a lot to get fired, released, retire, quit, etc from a union job.

    It’s a trust issue that he failed, what next, how often or is it alwYs? Reply With Quote