• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More articles about stress showing up...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More articles about stress showing up...

These harvest woes must be starting to hit the secondary industries because now I am seeing articles about the increase stress for farmers with this harvest....

Its been a season long stress from seeding and 8 different stages of germination to looking at hay fields that didn't look like they are going to produce.....to still late getting the hay crop and the harvests....

Went to an all candidates forum in Swift Current last night....there is time I can't get back...speeches written from the Ottawa war rooms...nothing off script....no farm policy....

They were talking about 1.5 degrees temperature rise while we are at 50 percent harvested and no warm days for the foreseeable future...I didn't get to the microphone because they cut the questions off....bring on global warming...we need it...

We are so phucked.....
    Last edited by bucket; Oct 11, 2019, 08:45.

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    These harvest woes must be starting to hit the secondary industries because now I am seeing articles about the increase stress for farmers with this harvest....
    We may be entering a period where people will have to justify their job and pay check in agriculture.

Comment

And this is the power we have they we don’t know or some don’t want us to use. If we get funds it goes to pay our bills they keep their jobs but some idiots are worried about land rent etc worry about surviving first. All those jobs need to be reminded that we pay their wage and their living when that is acknowledged we could
      Have support that would change the government even in Saskatchewan

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        We may be entering a period where people will have to justify their job and pay check in agriculture.
        cough farmers edge

No bigger parasite

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...