• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly out of control lefties

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief View Post
    Might as well party like it is 1999. We operate our farm with 20 to 50 year old equipment. Transitioning all of that to GHG compliant new equipment would cause financial ruin. Last time I looked we don’t even have viable replacements available. We are not being realistic in my opinion.
    Exactly.... and the fact the biggest preachers on here do not have all their equipment even up to date with the latest emissions tells the story 10 fold . “Practice what I preach not what I do “

Comment

How about trying to combine in california the last couple of days with your new electric machine. Probably need a diesel generator to keep it charged. I guess you could plan your day around driving to the nearest wind mill and wait your turn to plug in.

Comment

Apologies chuck was actually said in jest.

The extinction rebellion one of its leaders here lives in a “ mansion” by the sea he is unemployed supported by his wealthy parents.

It’s just become apparent he moved out 10 days and is now couch surfing and homeless.

Other vegan activists have a map with thousands of farms piggeries feedlots and dairies on it. I could even be on hit list. It’s on many public forums and there website.
        Anyway his family owns cattle properties and has just come to light they are not on the map.
        Asked why he said we don’t mistreat underfed use cruel practices like alll farmers on the map.

Well a clever lawyer is suing the organisation or liable slander and defamation.

Common sense is still about it seems.

Better refrain again from climate change brawls and comments it’s really a wombat issue

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Apologies chuck was actually said in jest.

The extinction rebellion one of its leaders here lives in a “ mansion” by the sea he is unemployed supported by his wealthy parents.

It’s just become apparent he moved out 10 days and is now couch surfing and homeless.

Other vegan activists have a map with thousands of farms piggeries feedlots and dairies on it. I could even be on hit list. It’s on many public forums and there website.
          Anyway his family owns cattle properties and has just come to light they are not on the map.
          Asked why he said we don’t mistreat underfed use cruel practices like alll farmers on the map.

Well a clever lawyer is suing the organisation or liable slander and defamation.

Common sense is still about it seems.

Better refrain again from climate change brawls and comments it’s really a wombat issue
          I thought it was decent of you to give Chuck a chance to disassociate himself from the extreme radicals, and instead he jumped in head first to defend them.

So much for giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            I thought it was decent of you to give Chuck a chance to disassociate himself from the extreme radicals, and instead he jumped in head first to defend them.

So much for giving him the benefit of the doubt.
            You're the most arrogant poster on here. Most of your posts are demoralizing dribble.

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Lurking View Post
              You're the most arrogant poster on here. Most of your posts are demoralizing dribble.
              Welcome to the forum. And thank you for offering your opinion. If you are concerned about demoralizing posts, you could have started off on a better foot though.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. And thank you for offering your opinion. If you are concerned about demoralizing posts, you could have started off on a better foot though.
                Predictable response. Thanks for agreeing with my opinion.

Comment

FML, this is going full retard.
                  Thanks for the laugh Mallee

Comment

Sad all the people living in fear who obviously haven't lived at all.

Comment

Mallee it is hard to tell when some posters are joking or being serious on this site! LOL

The message I brought forth came from the former defense secretary Jim Mattis and Gen. David L. Goldfein, Air Force chief of staff. If you didn't already know it, these guys are unlikely to be left wing eco-warriors.

Both have identified climate change impacts on US military assets and US security issues. General Goldfein cited the conflict in Syria as an example of how climate change’s impact is already destabilizing some nations. "Most don’t remember what caused the Syria conflict to start,” Goldfein said. “It started because of a 10-year drought.”

I wonder why the pentagon doesn't have a group of farmers giving advice and analysis on climate change impacts that can set them straight!

No doubt they got this all wrong and there is nothing to worry about! Like all the other conspirators, the US military is just making this all up!

Comment

Here's the left on full display. There's no hiding who the left are anymore, they're deranged, doped up, wackjobs.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/10/10/anti-trump_protesters_burn_red_trump_hats_outside_rally _in_minnesota_yell_fck_you_at_police.html https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/10/10/anti-trump_protesters_burn_red_trump_hats_outside_rally _in_minnesota_yell_fck_you_at_police.html

They are out of control.

Comment

Congrats AF5 you have made a new friend, reminds me of an abusive poster that disapeared a short while ago !
                          I for one am always impressed with your in depth and well thought out and thoroughly researched, informative posts
                          I wished I had the patience

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            Congrats AF5 you have made a new friend, reminds me of an abusive poster that disapeared a short while ago !
                            I for one am always impressed with your in depth and well thought out and thoroughly researched, informative posts
                            I wished I had the patience
                            Thanks, and yes, I seem to attract them.

I just wish one of them will come along with the knowledge and ability to debate the facts, and actually respond when someone calls out their misleading propaganda, instead of the hit and run attacks, and attack the messenger tactics, with no follow up that seems to be the modus operandus of these types.

Comment

Thanks, and yes, I seem to attract them.

I just wish one of them will come along with the knowledge and ability to debate the facts, and actually respond when someone calls out their misleading propaganda, instead of the hit and run attacks, and attack the messenger tactics, with no follow up that seems to be the modus operandus of these types.
                              You've already lost the debate about the fact that you're arrogant

Comment

Where's the Hurt Feelings Report button?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...