• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold 🥶

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold 🥶

Windchill of -18 by morning lol wow

Maybe it will bring a change in the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Windchill of -18 by morning lol wow
      its just weather FFS

Comment

Forecast for -16 here tonight (before windchill)
        That is only 15 degrees below average, and breaking the old record by a mere 5 degrees.

But, it is just weather.

Comment

Always below normal and here i thought we were going to be endless heat and no more winter in Canada. Crazy cold last winter, cold all summer and now cold all fall and they tell us Canada if heating faster than the rest of the World.

They must think we are idiots to believe that crap!

Comment

Rockin out to Sublime!

"Water ice will sublimate, although more slowly than dry ice. The effect may be seen sometimes over snowfields when the sun is out, yet the temperature is cold."

Comment

Yep, had the pleasure of thawing out a cattle waterer already today. Crazy assed weather.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                Always below normal and here i thought we were going to be endless heat and no more winter in Canada. Crazy cold last winter, cold all summer and now cold all fall and they tell us Canada if heating faster than the rest of the World.

They must think we are idiots to believe that crap!
                They think we are the DUMBEST SHIT on earth. Canadians should welcome a warming whatever with open arms and thank what ever causes it! F ck the hot places! They could have emigrated to this ICEBOX long ago! Like Gormley said today, the global average temp is WAY TOO PRECISE to be believable! The whole pile of crap lies is all within any reasonable margin of error!

Comment

I had a theory that this is just mother nature letting us know that she has a sense of humour.

This election has been framed as being about global warming. Perhaps mother nature overheard that, and decided to let them know who is the boss, and play a little joke of her own on the jokers.

But my grand theory fell apart when I checked the weather across the country just now. The joke is on Western Canadians only, as usual. Eastern Canada seems to be enjoying average to slightly above average temps, and no snow. Vancouver on the other hand looks to break an all time low tonight, and probably tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    I had a theory that this is just mother nature letting us know that she has a sense of humour.

This election has been framed as being about global warming. Perhaps mother nature overheard that, and decided to let them know who is the boss, and play a little joke of her own on the jokers.

But my grand theory fell apart when I checked the weather across the country just now. The joke is on Western Canadians only, as usual. Eastern Canada seems to be enjoying average to slightly above average temps, and no snow. Vancouver on the other hand looks to break an all time low tonight, and probably tomorrow night.
                    This cold spell will hit down east later this week. I thought that was alittle funny

Comment

I cannot fathom those temps but same as you guys when I talk of 45c

Comment

Straight south of us US experiencing 50 degree temperature drop as far south as Lubbock Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          Straight south of us US experiencing 50 degree temperature drop as far south as Lubbock Tx.
                          Welcome to my world, USA, misery loves company!

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                            I cannot fathom those temps but same as you guys when I talk of 45c
                            Neighbor's son met Aussie girl, lucky for them they chose Australia, said NO THANKS to the whole farm! Visited here last week, no doubt left happy they are NOT living here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...