• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cxn360

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cxn360

Has anyone tried Cxn360 for grain marketing? I’m more interested in knowing if their marketing newsletter is any good. Collecting good market insight is more important to me than getting lowballed from buyers.

Originally posted by DEEPSouth View Post
    Has anyone tried Cxn360 for grain marketing? I’m more interested in knowing if their marketing newsletter is any good. Collecting good market insight is more important to me than getting lowballed from buyers.
    I see no one replied, I can speak on behalf of CXN360 though.

It is not a marketing newsletter, rather a cash grain marketplace. It allows you to access more grain buyers (licensed and insured) through it's mobile friendly website. It uses a membership system so you know who you are dealing with all along and have their contact information in case you just want to pick up the phone to finalize details. It also allows you to issue a target to multiple buyers without any risk of over contracting. No per transaction fees, no per mt fee to use them.

In fact you can sign up for FREE and be active and be able to look at the details of 3 offers from buyers or make 3 targets every month before you are asked to subscribe. You will always be available to all buyers to receive offers. Paid memberships have unlimited access to view the details of every offer and unlimited targets. Getting more offers for your grain should be a good thing and give you a good idea on what more than your normal buyers are offering for commodities.

Buyers make offers on all commodities: wheat, (milling and feed) durum, barley (malt and feed), peas (yellow and green), lentils (red and green), flax, canary seed, soybeans, corn, oats, rye, chickpeas, mustard, canola, sunflowers, faba's, pretty much every crop in western Canada. In fact in the last 11 months there have been offers for 1 million mt of grain!

You can contact myself or our team for more info, or check us out at cxn360.com

Comment

I have a paid membership. A great way to market grain and keep on top of prices. We have been fortunate to have access to some other markets but have used cxn360 agexchange for a portion of our grain. Post a price, get a call from a buyer, work out all the details to benefit both of you and it's a win win. I've had buyers call just to see how things are going and get an opinion of what's really happening in our area. Keeping all options open hopefully working out an arrangement between the two of us down the road. Have directed other producers in buyers direction just cause they have let people know what their wants and needs are thru cxn. Many other ways to market grain and they all have pluses and minuses. Another good tool in the tool box is not a bad thing.

Comment

You guys should pay for advertising on this site like all other sponsors do. Now get lost.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Pay no attention to mbcrusty. It’s been a long harvest.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.