• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a great guy....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great guy....

Meantime, Agriculture Minister David Marit says that’s not something he’s considering at this point.

""""You know I’m very confident in the programs we have in place, with crop insurance. I know there’s some challenges around AgStability, and you know we’re looking at proposals in changing that. I think with crop insurance and those type of things that we have in place. I’m comfortable there, that people have access to the opportunity, and I mean we've got to wait and see."

Marit says he's hopeful we could get a nice month of weather here yet.

“We could have a phenomenal nice October and November. It wasn’t long ago, it wasn’t many years ago – three or four years ago - where we finished in November and took it all off dry.”

He is a phucking moron

The statistics tell a different story...

That's a typical Government answer, unfortunately I don't expect alot more. ...unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      That's a typical Government answer, unfortunately I don't expect alot more. ...unfortunately.
      But that’s why nothing more happens we should be expecting more. Even hoback said the programs were pure shit. He just didn’t know what to do about it
      But getting back to this twit it’s not only about getting it off its about the millions lost and not compensated and rhe costs of drying harvesting this crap.

Comment

And what is a trip to Mexico going to do for primary producers? Are the graincos sales reps not doing their job or is the canola council not on top of it...

What a farce...country to country is a federal responsibility....and if we are at 750 million in trade....is this trip going to get us to a billion?

Results for the money spent?????

Sounds more like he is looking for a vacation home after his auction....
        Last edited by bucket; Oct 5, 2019, 08:27.

Comment

Link to his auction?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Link to his auction?
            Its on Ritchie Bros....

Comment

Pretty obtuse fellow when he can't follow recent weather and look at a forecast....then makes his own predictions about nice weather....

Sure tell sign he ain't representing farmers concerns....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Its on Ritchie Bros....
                Where?

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                  Where?
                  Lot of hands out, why?

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                    Where?
                    Marit bros ...October 24 ...willow bunch.

Comment

Well the useless prick couldn't have picked a worse fall for an auction sale.

Comment

Doesn’t bother me ag minister isn’t a farmer bothers me hasn’t got a clue the problems were facing and the lies that the programs will work they won’t. Crop insurance already isn’t covering the millions in lost grade.
                        If someone can confirm please apparently the liberals offered rare injury money but sask government wouldn’t match?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          Doesn’t bother me ag minister isn’t a farmer bothers me hasn’t got a clue the problems were facing and the lies that the programs will work they won’t. Crop insurance already isn’t covering the millions in lost grade.
                          If someone can confirm please apparently the liberals offered rare injury money but sask government wouldn’t match?
                          I can believe that....

People that lobby governments have their own interests first.......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...