• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bunge - Formerly CanAmera

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunge - Formerly CanAmera

Anyone planning to sell canola to Fort Saskatchewan the soonest you can get a truck in is Jan 3/05

Allfarmer;

The Domestic crush plants have changed much in the last few years... I know Ft. Sask. is crushing HEAR, Nexera, Intermountain, plus normal Canola this year. To schedule in is now a logistical challenge, as a specific amount of each IP oil must be created as the specific market for these different oils demand... we are loading 2 HEAR trucks today to fill this schedule.

Premium farmer prices require special planning and premium farmer service... to allow a plant like Ft. Sask. to meet the needs of their oil customers.

But when we are paid $10/bu picked up in our yard... $9.50 for our contracted 04 and 05 crops (for all bu. grown on each acre) I believe it is a fair exchange from a risk management/return side of our farm operation.

Things are a changing!

Comment

I ended up booking a load with Cargil Rycroft for Dec $8.60/bu It's some inprovement from last yr where from Sept to Nov I averaged $7.57/bu

Did you hear what the Frontier Forage land went for by Barrhead? I finally just got two bush quarters for $40,000

Comment

I ended up booking a load with Cargil Rycroft for Dec $8.60/bu It's some inprovement from last yr where from Sept to Nov I averaged $7.57/bu

Did you hear what the Frontier Forage land went for by Barrhead? I finally just got two bush quarters for $40,000

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...