• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Impeachment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Impeachment

Democrats seem to spend every living moment bringing down trump
    Trumps spend every moment bring down china or building a wall

Often wonder I they actually do an governing in USA

No idea or don’t care if he has a case to answer

Will cause turmoil in finaial and commodity markets

So a off the cuff comment has caused it all and all phone all’s taped obviously

I agree with you Mallee, both parties should get equal votes to elect a board of referee's who can rule on such matters. Everyone else can shut up. On a different note, their Constitution was well thought out in my opinion, giving all parts of their country fairly even representation. Quite unlike ours.

Comment

Who comes after Trump? It could be after the next term as the past attempts to impeach have been fruitless. It's like the next equity market crash, any second now since he got elected 3 years ago. I get the hate, maybe it would be more effective to recognize that some things are out of politicians hands and it's simply right or wrong timing as far as who is in and nothing they do really has any impact?
      Last edited by macdon02; Sep 24, 2019, 23:18.

Comment

Nixon was never impeached was he? He resigned?

Me I just want trade war resolved or won or lost and normality to return what ever that is.

Really affecting Aussie wool growers big time

Comment

The democrats have wasted 4 years trying to get him out of office the hard way...why not just develop new policies so the democrats can get re-elected in less than a year....

Seems like a lot of wasted efforts as opposed to trying to get shit done that makes it better....if the democrats have a plan....

The Americans rejected Hillary...get over it.....

And they may reject the democrats again....

Now back to Canada ...I notice the media is on the kick of comparing Scheer to Harper ...well that fits the Trudeau narrative quite well doesn't it????? Like some people have started saying...Harper must have been pretty good if you keep comparing your record to him and are still talking about him after 4 years instead of the liberal record.....

Comment

not into the rights or wrongs of trump but a fair few getting pissed off with dems but also fair few getting pissed of with trump in usa guess depends who is the least disliked may win 20/20 .

guess i know maybe 20 or so usa farmers bean and corn guys gone of trump cattle wheat guys still like him but over whelming comment by all "is he better than the alternative?" thats from a farming perspective.

Comment

So - what’s new with Trump?

Trump lauchs new social media platform called, “Truths”. Lefties are sure it will fail.
              Last edited by sumdumguy; Oct 21, 2021, 23:54.

Comment

Well he still hasn't won the election! LOL

Trump and the truth should never appear in the same sentence or on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Well he still hasn't won the election! LOL

Trump and the truth should never appear in the same sentence or on social media.
                  Funny thing, Trump and your hero Trudeau look more and more alike all the time.

Comment

Never voted for Trudeau so he is not my hero.

Between liberal lite Otoole and Trudeau they have very similar policies on most issues. Seems like a lot of posters voted liberal lite in the last election?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      So says the guy just caught spewing fake news on social media, and justifying it.
                      Do you even know the definition of hypocrisy?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        So - what’s new with Trump?

Trump lauchs new social media platform called, “Truths”. Lefties are sure it will fail.
                        He’s definitely getting more accomplished than Joe and Justin.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                          He’s definitely getting more accomplished than Joe and Justin.
                          That interview is hilarious

Comment

Think the start of biden impeachment started Friday. Should be interesting.

Comment

25th amendment and then Kamalala will be top dog.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.