• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How fast was the Bronco bus going?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How fast was the Bronco bus going?

was going about 103km/hr... l
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Nov 12, 2019, 01:42.

Had the bus been going 100km/hr... NO ACCIDENT.

AND / OR more importantly ....if the truck driver had stopped at the stop sign...NO ACCIDENT
    Last edited by bucket; Sep 24, 2019, 05:25.

Comment

My suggestion to you Tom is to do some research.
      Then, decide whether or not the person you heard this new evidence from is a reliable kind of guy.
      Then, if you feel it would be the right thing to do, delete your post to this thread. It will go away

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
        THE LAST GOV... REALLY LEFT A RECK...
        Kenney clearly needs to spend on a literacy campaign.

Comment

I was told today that it was going 126km/hr... like all buses... they all speed.

IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET DRIVERS LICENSES FOR WORKERS UNDER 30 FOR OUR FARM TRUCKS.

A RECENT CLASS 5 PERMANENT EXAM WAS FAILED... THE DRIVER BEING EXAMINED DID NOT REACH 100KM/HR BEFORE PASSING THE 100 HIGHWAY SIGN. WHAT A MESS OUR ALBERTA SYSTEM IS IN. THE LAST GOV... REALLY LEFT A RECK... THE 'PROVISIONAL' GRADUATED DRIVERS LICENSE SYSTEM... NEEDS AN OVERHAUL!!!
          Do I sense another liquid soup strike coming on?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            Kenney clearly needs to spend on a literacy campaign.
            An empathy campaign as well.

Comment

Maybe try sleeping at night. It helps to clear the mind and have a bit of a reset.

Comment

I do not care if the bus was going
                126 , blowing the stop sign
                With poor visibility of the highway. Is the criminal action.
                Where are you going with
                This ?
                An Alberta ndp rant.

Comment

It’s like everything in this country. No common sense left. I really hope there is a shortage of food so the morons who think these stupid laws up get burned at the stake by the angry mobs. How do u teach someone what a stop sign looks like and get them to use it. Simple no?

Comment

I was told today that it was going 126km/hr... like all buses... they all speed.

IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET DRIVERS LICENSES FOR WORKERS UNDER 30 FOR OUR FARM TRUCKS.

A RECENT CLASS 5 PERMANENT EXAM WAS FAILED... THE DRIVER BEING EXAMINED DID NOT REACH 100KM/HR BEFORE PASSING THE 100 HIGHWAY SIGN. WHAT A MESS OUR ALBERTA SYSTEM IS IN. THE LAST GOV... REALLY LEFT A RECK... THE 'PROVISIONAL' GRADUATED DRIVERS LICENSE SYSTEM... NEEDS AN OVERHAUL!!!
                    What is your motivation for posting this? Is this fake news? You are a disgrace for doing this, I'm shocked this has not been shut down by moderators.

Brutal

Comment

The buses speed is irrelevant. Fate put them in front of the semi.
                      I am fortunate in having all Class 1s around now.
                      If Tom could clarify his issue (other than mania), pertinent replies would follow.
                      Getting a Class 1 in AB now a rigamorole you betcha.
                      All schools now owned by brownfaces.
                      Course material translated by English as second language people. Get the farm employee extension and still have to retake before Nov 2020 under the MELT guidelines.
                      Class 5 ?? Who cares Tom? Kids need more training anyway.

Comment

ONE second either way NOBODY dies! Fate, your time, whatever happens at times, everything has to go perfectly to be a disaster for those involved.

Comment

Not sure if the information is accurate but for sure it matters. Speed and distracted driving kills.

I preach defensive driving into the kids every chance I get, now grandkids time. You gotta watch those side roads, not only do cars fail to stop, guys pull out unexpectedly from stop signs in front of traffic too. A guy pulled out in front of our 20 year-old son north side of Yorkton. The dozy guy driving a convertible told the cop that he drove without resting from Nova Scotia. Good thing son had anticipated and took the left ditch after clipping the little car. You gotta watch those side roads - Period!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Not sure if the information is accurate but for sure it matters. Speed and distracted driving kills.

I preach defensive driving into the kids every chance I get, now grandkids time. You gotta watch those side roads, not only do cars fail to stop, guys pull out unexpectedly from stop signs in front of traffic too. A guy pulled out in front of our 20 year-old son north side of Yorkton. The dozy guy driving a convertible told the cop that he drove without resting from Nova Scotia. Good thing son had anticipated and took the left ditch after clipping the little car. You gotta watch those side roads - Period!
                            I agree people entering from side roads are the worst they don't slow down until last minute you can't telll if they are going to stop or not. Most don't stop until front tires are almost on cross road way past stop sign. Then they take off before you are even by them what is it that people coming off gravel and side roads seem yo be in such a hurry. Semi's are the worst for this.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                              What is your motivation for posting this? Is this fake news? You are a disgrace for doing this, I'm shocked this has not been shut down by moderators.

Brutal
                              Agree **** off with this topic.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...